💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana claims she's the hardest working human!

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TCHIKITAH
3 minutes ago, gagasgrande said:

oh god, here comes the ariana dragging. pls no

giphy.gif

Too late I think it has started

Biggest lol, even this being sarcastic. No girl you are cute and have a cute voice, and that's really you're problem

1 minute ago, Azor Ahai said:

Literally any other 23 year old works harder

now that i highly disagree

Weasel

For someone who is the hardest working 23 year old there is she sure seems to have lots of time to post on Instagram :oprah:

Sure she works hard but some people are poor, homeless, don't have jobs, no family, etc and work daily to get themselves out of their sh*t and have an overall better life. :oprah: 

I mean i get it's a joke and not to be taken seriously but its still innapropriate imo :oprah: 

She's so beautiful and yeah she is hard working churning out loads of great music and all her side projects I see nothing wrong with that at all.

Just now, Weasel said:

For someone who is the hardest working 23 year old there is she sure seems to have lots of time to post on Instagram :oprah:

that's work tbh, for a celebrity

Alien Tulip
Just now, Azor Ahai said:

Literally any other 23 year old works harder

Especially young doctors, law students, 23 year olds in the air force, marines, army, and navy. Even 23 year olds working 9 - 5 on minimum wage trying to survive especially the young moms out there. Being a pop star definitely isn't easy but it's definitely not the most difficult job out there. I wouldn't say Ariana is the hardest working 23 year old pop star out there either. 

Weasel
Just now, Killa said:

that's work tbh, for a celebrity

It might be, but would it be the hardest work a 23 year old can do? :oprah:

1 minute ago, Weasel said:

That is part of her work. Ari is the hottest thing on instagram and that's really helping her brand a lot!

Archived