Katy Perry shooting new Music Video

POP2

Featured Posts

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyJudas
3 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

that's exactly why I'll meltdown. She deserves attention and acclaim for her talent. Not to say Katy isn't but Gaga is definitely a lot more talented

They both have talent but it does not only take talent to be on top but also popularity and how you are portrayed by the media and general public and Katy's team have always been to the point when it comes to promotion, we can't say that about Gaga's people.

DeanWinchester
18 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

They both have talent but it does not only take talent to be on top but also popularity and how you are portrayed by the media and general public and Katy's team have always been to the point when it comes to promotion, we can't say that about Gaga's people.

I explicitly said Katy has talent and while what you said is true, I'm talking mostly about just the girls themselves

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

BloodyJudas
1 minute ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I explicitly said Katy has talent and while what you said is true, I'm talking mostly about just the girls themselves

I totally agree with you,my dear :)What I wish to add is that Katy will prove whether she is force to be reckoned with with her upcoming album :) We will see how it is gonna play out :)

I am not so sure she'll enjoy the same success again, now that she became more political and outspoken. This is the Trump era. 

FreePalestine

En_Sabah_Nur
1 hour ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Rise could 100% fit in the second part of PRISM though, with the songs like This Moment, Love Me, By The Grace Of God, Spiritual, It Takes Two and Choose Your Battles. I saw no sound evolution from PRISM to Rise

Let's not forget that BOP she had on that Christmas commercial...  :poot:

Egypt. W

Xoxo Adriana

In b4 she decides she is gonna sing the national anthem for the SB:trollga:

Archived