celeb

Selena Gomez and The Weeknd making out

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo cupcakke

Selena x The Weeknd collab; glue in your weaves and sew in your scalp because we won't be ready come between Q3 2K17–Q2K18 if this relationship lasts until then :gum:

ArtPLAUSE
25 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Yes it is

1280_selena_gomez_the_weeknd_AKM_ED07011

Looking straight at paparazzi :poot: the new Taylor Swift 

The Child
15 minutes ago, Biotic said:

There's something about Abel that makes me feel the hots

Me too, he's not hot but he has something.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

StrawberryBlond

Strange choice, they don't seem to have all that much in common. But at least she's closer to his age than Bella. She was just too young for him, she's only just turned 20 (hard to believe, I know, she looks older). Selena's 24, which is again, hard to believe. But she still seems a bit too young. It's weird to think she was a Disney girl and now she's dating a guy who sings about drugs and sex explicitly. A lot of these celebrity hookups right now just don't seem real. As I once saw an online commenter say: "Celebrities don't have relationships, they're all temporary f-buddies." They're together for too short a time for me to believe that it was a genuine thing. PR relationships do tend to last mere months, until one or both of them have achieved the level of fame they'd like independently. I'm surprised Gigi and Zayn are still together, honestly, because their relationship was so perfectly timed for the release of his debut album and when she was trying to make a name for herself. When they only seem to date people who are relevant right now, you really start to wonder. And if it is all for PR, you begin to wonder - do they actually date or do they just accompany each other to places and treat it all like business partners? Do they have sex, even if it's just once? Are any lyrics about each other in their songs meaningful to this relationship? And I don't know how things can't be awkward when there seems to be a bunch of exes that are shared amongst a group of friends. I once saw someone say: "Isn't it weird to be around your female friends and know that your ex has seen all your friends vaginas and yours?" Taylor's squad is gaining quite the reputation these days. I'm so glad that so many female singers saw through this ploy and didn't want a part in it.

Pharamon
2 hours ago, Taka said:

Selena give a time for yourself , already recovered from justins break up.

I guess she... 'can't keep her hands to herself'' :derpga:  okay I will leave :awkney: 

Archived