💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga always be queen of pop?

gagadonkster

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo
3 hours ago, gagadonkster said:

Bruno is a man so he can't be QUEEN of pop and Paula Abdul had hits many many years ago. We are talking about this day. 

Did you just assume Bruno's gender? 

Are you saying that because he is a man he can't be Queen? Are you forcing gender stereotypes on to him and the rest of us?? 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame Joanne

Noone ever came close to Madonna. So as long as she's still in the business, she's the Queen. And even without Madonna, there would still be others ahead of Gaga 

Katsuki Bakugo
5 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Noone ever came close to Madonna. So as long as she's still in the business, she's the Queen. And even without Madonna, there would still be others ahead of Gaga 

#1's wise... check your facts again. Rihanna.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

VforVendetta

Wtf with these stupid titles? She has always been Lady Gaga of Pop, nothing more, nothing less.

Madonna or anyone else can keep the royalities for themselves... :interestinga:

The Fame Joanne
8 minutes ago, MechaRaja said:

#1's wise... check your facts again. Rihanna.

where was I talking about #1s? :oprah:

Reread my comment 

HausOfMiklaus

No matter how much I would cling to it, right now I'd say Beyoncé's the current reigning queen of pop. One word: Lemonade.

Bellatrix

Just like "legend" and "iconic" "queen of pop" is an overused word and has lost its meaning. Just because you are successful for a couple of years doesn't mean you are the queen of pop. 

Luke78619

She will always be A queen of pop, but to say she is THE queen of pop? Hmmmm

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, The Fame Joanne said:

where was I talking about #1s? :oprah:

Reread my comment 

You said no one ever came close to Madonna. One would assume #1's or the likes? Explain yourself more. 

The Fame Joanne
4 minutes ago, MechaRaja said:

You said no one ever came close to Madonna. One would assume #1's or the likes? Explain yourself more. 

WTF you bit*h, Madonna's huge successful career that spans over four decades and overall cultural impact say hello. How ignorant to assume she only achieved some #1 hits 

Archived