💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga always be queen of pop?

gagadonkster

Featured Posts

The Child
13 minutes ago, xeynuraf said:

Gaga only has 3 number one hits.  Any of her contemporaries have way more than that. A queen of pop needs way more hits than that. Lets be real.

A #1 doesn't equal to a hit. Bad Romance is a hit but it wasn't #1.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Panchecco

I don't think she ever was... She is more like the ultimate Pop Icon rather than the Queen of Pop

Spoiler

we all know that the reigning supreme has to die in order for a new supreme to rise

Spoiler

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

If you want to twist it like than then imagine all the hits that lets say rihanna or adelle have.  Madonna is the queen of pop because her succes outselling everyone in music history. Any contemporary of gaga has been more sucessfull comercially than her so she can't be called queen of a genre that she is not the most successful of. Even paula abdul or bruno mars have been more sucessfull.  

gagadonkster
2 minutes ago, xeynuraf said:

If you want to twisted like than then imagine all the hits that lets say rihanna or adelle has.  Madonna is the queen of pop because her succes outselling everyone in music history. Any contemporary of gaga has been more sucessfull comercially than her so she can't be called queen of a genre that she is not the most successful of. Even paula abdul or bruno mars have been more sucessfull.  

Bruno is a man so he can't be QUEEN of pop and Paula Abdul had hits many many years ago. We are talking about this day. 

gagadonkster
Just now, koonsisme said:

She was from 2009-2011, during her peak. 

What about now? Joanne slays doesn't it ....

16 minutes ago, gagadonkster said:

Bruno is a man so he can't be QUEEN of pop and Paula Abdul had hits many many years ago. We are talking about this day. 

Madonnas's hits are from many years ago. Even if you dismiss paula wich i used as an example, any of today's pop girls are more sucessfull. Anyway we are gaga fans because of her music not her success. No need for delusions.

The Child
2 hours ago, xeynuraf said:

If you want to twist it like than then imagine all the hits that lets say rihanna or adelle have.  Madonna is the queen of pop because her succes outselling everyone in music history. Any contemporary of gaga has been more sucessfull comercially than her so she can't be called queen of a genre that she is not the most successful of. Even paula abdul or bruno mars have been more sucessfull.  

Yeah I know I didn't call her a queen of a a certain genre.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

GhettoFabulous

:awkney: Was she ever the queen though? :awkney:

tumblr_inline_oaqkcyPXHM1r8iehk_500.gif

She is the :diane: G-O-D-D-E-S-S of  P-O-P 

seriously though no I don't think she ever was at least she isn't yet 

YeehawKylie
3 hours ago, gagadonkster said:

What about now? Joanne slays doesn't it ....

I enjoy Joanne, but I don't think Lady Gaga has proven to be an enduring Queen of Pop. I'll give her two more albums to prove that. 

Joanne has been successful, but not entirely visible up to this point. We know about its highs and lows as fans, but as far as the GP is concerned...she's been lying low. 

Katsuki Bakugo

She is one of the many Queens of pop that currently reign, she is so kind hearted and lovely she is letting others have success for a while before she destroys them! 

Also relisten to Venus and tell me a Queen didn't ****ing make that song!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
3 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Agreed! TEOG was a hit and so was Applause but they weren't no.1 either. 

#1's don't matter its about longevity!!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived