Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

traditional art

Create The Look


VOLANTIS

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS
4 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

thanks :hug:Can't wait to see what I can do :)

You'll do absolutely fine. :heart: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • VOLANTIS

    219

  • Panchecco

    43

  • Ooolong

    42

  • Irrelevant

    31

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to GagaDaily’s Create The Look I'm your host VOLANTIS. The most successful and overused creation by the techHaus and Gaga. In every task a theme would be announced and all of you (ev

Yes even though the Halloween festivity is over Sia is back in the basement and Wendy Williams passed out twice at the party, all reporters have now been given permission by the Carters to report all

WINNER - @kabirartfling   @Ooolong @Why am I on GGD @hoeslay @littlemonsterL5 @LadOfAbyss @Panchecco @Dutch @that juju @HOTNebraskaGuy @Irrelevant @PaperIz @Miel @theARTVampire @Augus

VOLANTIS
1 minute ago, Panchecco said:

I was hoping for this one or Circus so I'm happy :woot:

I'm wondering who will pick Baby One More time. I'd like to see how they come up with a Gaga mashup of that. I'm securing my wig. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
Link to post
Share on other sites
Irrelevant

I am so late :queenga:

No. 1 plz :queenga:

Edited by redhoodieslime
광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ooolong
Just now, redhoodieslime said:

I'm actually hoping I get Britney Jean :rip:

I want Britney Jean too. I liked the visuals for it. :giveup: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Irrelevant

Wait...

So am I supposed to create a Gaga look that's similar to the cover art of the album? :huh:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
LadOfAbyss
2 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

Wait...

So am I supposed to create a Gaga look that's similar to the cover art of the album? :huh:

Well what I got out of it was like create a look that is gaga while at the same time compliments what ever album you got from Britney. I think :neyde:

I am as vain as I allow
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Irrelevant
1 minute ago, LadOfAbyss said:

Well what I got out of it was like create a look that is gaga while at the same time compliments what ever album you got from Britney. I think :neyde:

Blackout is imo the easiest then 

I've only heard Blackout (half), Circus (a little bit) , Femme Fatale (half) , Britney Jean (that was a bore, but there were great highlights) and Glory (full album.) So I hope I'm not getting any older stuff :neyde:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Irrelevant

britney-spears-chica-con-sombrero-telefo

LadyGagaTelephone_large.jpg?width=600&s=

Just some tips for @Panchecco :queenga: (Although I'm sure you don't need any tips because you're gonna win this challenge anyways :neyde:)

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Panchecco
2 hours ago, redhoodieslime said:

britney-spears-chica-con-sombrero-telefo

LadyGagaTelephone_large.jpg?width=600&s=

Just some tips for @Panchecco :queenga: (Although I'm sure you don't need any tips because you're gonna win this challenge anyways :neyde:)

thanks for the tips hun :staymad: I'm not gonna win this one though... :saladga:

and I actually think your tip might be useless because from what I got we'll have to create a look inspired by the cover (it's colors, aesthetic and the look britney is wearing on it) and by a Gaga Era/Look and NOT inspired by looks worn by Britney during the respective Era of the album (or even from the same photoshoot - like this telephone picture)

@VOLANTIS am I wrong?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Irrelevant
47 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

thanks for the tips hun :staymad: I'm not gonna win this one though... :saladga:

and I actually think your tip might be useless because from what I got we'll have to create a look inspired by the cover (it's colors, aesthetic and the look britney is wearing on it) and by a Gaga Era/Look and NOT inspired by looks worn by Britney during the respective Era of the album (or even from the same photoshoot - like this telephone picture)

@VOLANTIS am I wrong?

ok so it's only gonna be inspired by the cover/gaga era :icega:

But will the model need to be Britney or Gaga? :oprah: Like who am I designing this for?

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground
Link to post
Share on other sites
Panchecco
21 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

ok so it's only gonna be inspired by the cover/gaga era :icega:

But will the model need to be Britney or Gaga? :oprah: Like who am I designing this for?

I asked this already and

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...