VOLANTIS

Featured Posts

Florian
4 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

GSIsm00.png

WINNER - @kabirartfling

5qcHEot.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

"This was by far the most cohesive outfit, its cohesion being both a strength and a weakness! The outfit perfectly captures the alien theme of the competition, with space tentacles, glow-in-the-dark fur, and epic flowing white hair. Gaga looks like a superhero from deep in the galaxy."

"I mean... Look at those heels  Gaga would be so proud. Your whole looks its so fierce and smart and innovative. That blue fur that glows in the dark and those alien tentacles...the fur being in the right places... I'm so shook and I wanted to tell you congratulation for this work.. you are soooo talented and creative!!! Keep it going... such a slayage."

"That's how you do it! I love everything about this look. First of all, the elements are very well proportioned. It doesn't read as too heavy and is easy to look at for the eye. The color scheme is very pleasing and would stand out next to black outfits, the other celebs might be wearing. I can see your Inspiration from Gaga on SNL last year. I love how you added the fur. It's really clever. This is a SHOOT!"

"I just would like to say this was a very hard decision for me to make. Between entries 2 and 5, this was so difficult because I loved both so much. This is absolutely incredible. I love the elements, the design, everything. It stands out 10000% and I wish this were actually real. I'd die to see Gaga in it. I chose this as my winner out of the group because of how different it really is. Gaga is usually always one to stand out in a crowd, and this does exactly that."

@Ooolong @Why am I on GGD @hoeslay @littlemonsterL5 @LadOfAbyss @Panchecco @Dutch @that juju @HOTNebraskaGuy @Irrelevant @PaperIz @Miel @theARTVampire @August Blue @Decodekid @Lippoutou @Lucas @Donatas @donutellha @Avenues @Quasi @Nene Areola @GypsyBabe @kabirartfling @heit8r @Florian

Woooooow !! Love it :excited2: 

It maybe miss the steampunk part the most but the rest make up for it. I love the tentacles idea and the colors. Well deserved :applause: 

• Love 2

VOLANTIS
1 minute ago, Florian said:

Woooooow !! Love it :excited2: 

It maybe miss the steampunk part the most but the rest make up for it. I love the tentacles idea and the colors. Well deserved :applause: 

Literally everyone had a different winner and settling on one was a nightmare. :laughga: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Florian
3 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Literally everyone had a different winner and settling on one was a nightmare. :laughga: 

I can imagine. Being a judge must not be easy :laughga: Kudos to them :applause: 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

kabirartfling

Omg :giveup:

Thankyou all so much :giveup:

I love each and every design showcased here!:duck:

please tell me this game is not over? WE NEED MORE

Give your love to me
  • Love 1

donutellha
18 hours ago, Florian said:

:applause: 

@donutellha did you use charcoal for the skirt ? :O I love it

I used an expo marker love :air: thank you!!!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.
  • Love 2

donutellha

@kabirartfling Holy crap that is AMAZING!!! Congrats, love!!!

And congrats to everyone!! Y'all. have. a. binch. BALD!!!!!!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

VOLANTIS
I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Irrelevant
광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground
  • Love 1

Panchecco

VOLANTIS