💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

Create The Look

VOLANTIS

Featured Posts

Florian
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

We don't have to make the look fit in the aesthetic of this era, right? 'cause my look is nowhere near a pink cowboy hat and crop tops.. :emma: 

Me neither :laughga: 

I'm writing the background of my entry. @VOLANTIS you're not ready :laughga: 

• Love 1

Chromatic

I'm so stressed, tbh. Working on something else, that has to be ready for tomorrow too, so if I back out late.. now you know why @VOLANTIS

I gotta stop doing a hundred (million reasons..) projects at once.

• Love 2

donutellha

GIRL I WAS ABOUT TO NOT DO IT BUT MY BRAIN WAS LIKE BITCH THE **** NOT SO I  DReW IT V QUICKLY

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.
  • YAAAS 2

VOLANTIS
4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

@VOLANTIS I won't be submitting. Been asleep most of the day due to migraine, and just can't really focus on drawing right now :noparty: 

Good luck to everyone! 

Aww I hope you feel better soon. Take care. :hug: Hope to see you around during future rounds. :happy:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
  • Love 2

VOLANTIS
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, theARTVampire said:

I won't be able to submit anything :(

What's wrong dear?

• Love 1

theARTVampire
Just now, VOLANTIS said:

What's wrong dear?

I messed up with my study schedule..:( couldn't get any creative thoughts

• Love 2

VOLANTIS
1 minute ago, theARTVampire said:

I messed up with my study schedule..:( couldn't get any creative thoughts

Well if you are free and want to still try.. you have 8 good hours. :) 

There'll always be other rounds too so don't worry too much. :heart: 

Edited by VOLANTIS
  • Love 2

Felipe Brockveld

Hi V!

I'm late! I'm brazilian, I just opened my eyes today, i'm sorry.

I need to share all my ideas with someone, I already started composing some portuguese versions of Gaga songs, and I wanna do it like I was a mothership technician who was lost in space and landed in Brazil, then went to fight all insecurities inside of Brazil planet to connect again his chip with Mother!

Do you guys think it's cool?

My name is Felipe Brockveld, and I'm going to change my life through YouTube. I'm done.

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

August Blue
4 minutes ago, Felipe Brockveld said:

Hi V!

I'm late! I'm brazilian, I just opened my eyes today, i'm sorry.

I need to share all my ideas with someone, I already started composing some portuguese versions of Gaga songs, and I wanna do it like I was a mothership technician who was lost in space and landed in Brazil, then went to fight all insecurities inside of Brazil planet to connect again his chip with Mother!

Do you guys think it's cool?

My name is Felipe Brockveld, and I'm going to change my life through YouTube. I'm done.

Share that ART SIS :firega: 

Felipe Brockveld

I went through some rough times recently, some dumb called me crazy and destroyed my carreer, said that I was a crazy fag_got in front a lot of people and man... that moment, that words, that attittude, I mean, I wanna send a message to every insecure gay here in Brazil. Don't forget: you are one of a kind, a masterpiece. And I want to congrats Gaga for her 10 years, so I decided: I'm going to do this. Send a message, send a call to Venus. 

I already started doing some arrangements of the tracks and the video sequence of it all. I sketched some scenes already and started a simple arrangement of the looks, just references to catch up making the costumes.

• YAAAS 1

VOLANTIS
5 hours ago, Felipe Brockveld said:

I went through some rough times recently, some dumb called me crazy and destroyed my carreer, said that I was a crazy fag_got in front a lot of people and man... that moment, that words, that attittude, I mean, I wanna send a message to every insecure gay here in Brazil. Don't forget: you are one of a kind, a masterpiece. And I want to congrats Gaga for her 10 years, so I decided: I'm going to do this. Send a message, send a call to Venus. 

I already started doing some arrangements of the tracks and the video sequence of it all. I sketched some scenes already and started a simple arrangement of the looks, just references to catch up making the costumes.

We will certainly love to see you in the next round with your  designs. :excited2:

And don't let the haters get you down. :heart: 

• Love 1

VOLANTIS

Sorry I've been an absolute mess yesterday was a report deadline and I just started breathing today. :laughga: 

Thank you everyone who submitted. Your work will be judged and the results will be announced soon. Stay tuned. 

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic