Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

Create The Look

VOLANTIS

Featured Posts

Ooolong
2 minutes ago, Totodile said:

@Ooolong Your design is so clean and sleak :giveup:. What software did you use to create it?

Thank you :giveup:. Paint Tool SAI for lineart and Photoshop CC for everything else :D.

The Unbannable Chanteuse
  • Like 1

Ooolong

The second task has me shookedt :giveup:

5 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

@Ooolong

148hgro.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

"Notes: Unfortunately I'm on a time crunch and this is all I was able to complete in time. This lewk is inspired by many of Bad Romance's live performances during its release and fashion during The Fame Monster era in general. During this era she wore a lot of suits live and they were classy but always had that extra Gaga touch. The corset (not entirely shaded, but the outline is there) along with the horns (not shaded) are made of a metallic material, think the dress she wore during Bad Romance at The Monster Ball. That dress, along with her outfit on X Factor are the largest sources of inspiration. Overall it's classy and relatively simplistic so she can easily change (if she doesn't have costume changes during the Super Bowl I'm unstanning). I think the horns add a slight bit of controversy too, which is expected with our queen. 

I didn't consider shoes because of the time crunch, and jewelry is a hassle, especially if she does have costume changes. Also, I'd like to clarify the suit is black. It may appear different colors on different screens. It was shaded in a purple-ish hue because artistic, but it'd be black in reality ."

This edgy and classy piece was the most discussed outfit at the panel. :wub: Iconic. 

:gaycat:

The Unbannable Chanteuse
  • Like 2

VOLANTIS
55 minutes ago, LadOfAbyss said:

So contest is over? Right? (*´>д<)

Only task one is over. It's okay you can just take part in the second task. It's in the OP now. :D 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS
10 hours ago, LadOfAbyss said:

Can't believe I missed this. Will there be more contests like these in the future?

Create The Look takes place as weekly tasks so you only missed Task 1. You can just take part in the new task.  Thank you. ❤️

• Like 1

VOLANTIS
7 hours ago, jujubae said:

This will be way fun, I'll definitely cook something up. :poot: whens the deadline?

31st January. 

• Like 1

VOLANTIS

Do you guys want me to extend the deadline? 

• Like 1

Ooolong
36 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Yes, personally :sweat:. I think this task is gonna require more time for me and my schedule this week is very hectic. I know we can skip tasks but I'd like to submit every round :giveup:

The Unbannable Chanteuse
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

I'm up for it :poot: I work fulltime so having time is tough, but a week + a few more days might not hurt at all. :madge: 

❤ x ❤
  • Like 1

VOLANTIS
6 hours ago, Ooolong said:

Yes, personally :sweat:. I think this task is gonna require more time for me and my schedule this week is very hectic. I know we can skip tasks but I'd like to submit every round :giveup:

6 hours ago, jujubae said:

I'm up for it :poot: I work fulltime so having time is tough, but a week + a few more days might not hurt at all. :madge: 

I completely understand. Check OP are you guys okay with the date now?

• Like 2

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic