Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

Create The Look

VOLANTIS

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS

HgRuR7R.png

Welcome to GagaDaily’s Create The Look

I'm your host VOLANTIS. The most successful and overused creation by the techHaus and Gaga.

In every task a theme would be announced and all of you (everyone reading this, yes) can submit your sketches depicting the ideal look that best fits with the theme. You can sketch it out with pen and paper or use digital assistance. Your work will be judged on creativity rather than Artistic skills.

Much like the previous rounds of Create The Look, members will try to create the look that best matches the description or request given with every round. Your work will then be evaluated by a panel of judges. A Winner will be announced along with all your beautifully designed looks.

Icons 

@Ooolong @Why am I on GGD @hoeslay @littlemonsterL5 @LadOfAbyss @Panchecco @Dutch @that juju @HOTNebraskaGuy @Irrelevant @PaperIz @Noah @Miel @theARTVampire

@August Blue @Decodekid @Lippoutou @Lucas @Donatas @donutellha @Avenues @Quasi @Nene Areola @GypsyBabe @kabirartfling @heit8r @Florian @Piece of Me 

Edited by VOLANTIS
I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
  • Like 11
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

VOLANTIS

Previous Tasks

TASK 1

Spoiler

lEfLygfzr.png

Winner: @hoeslay

Spoiler

xmihd4.jpg

:heart: Bad Romance at the Super Bowl :heart: 

Since it’s pretty much been confirmed (not that it even needed to be) that Gaga will be performing her hit single Bad Romance at the Super Bowl, your task is to Create a Look for Gaga for her performance of Bad Romance. Gaga wants you to envision her performing the song. Since you are designing a LOOK you will create an outfit complete with all the accessories. Gaga wants you to envision her performing the song. You can look for inspiration anywhere and use any material desired to create your look. Any notes or specifications about your look must be included in your submission along with your GGD username.

TASK 2

Spoiler

p9GbyID5K.png

Winner: @Ooolong

Spoiler

aoW2HA3.jpg

:heart: Fairy Godmother :heart:

Elton John is throwing a birthday bash for little Elijah. And Lady Gaga, his Godmother is to attend the grand event. Now Gaga wants to make sure little Elijah has the greatest party of all time so she wants you to drive all the way to a warehouse in Antarctica and borrow ‘The Living Dress’. A dress that moves on its own accord.

You are to then transform the dress entirely and make it Disney inspired since Elijah and Zachary are huge Disney fans. You can include in your submission how the new and improved Living Dress functions and the creative touches you’ve sewn on it. If you’d like you can name your creation.

tumblr_ndzdweEhTh1tnko2io2_r2_500.gif

Good luck my little engineers. Make Gaga-mother proud.

Spoiler

For inspiration.

p9FK3wg2s.jpg

p9H0SKh1J.png

TASK 3

Spoiler

ChmV8ve6e.png

Winner: @Panchecco

Spoiler

h9behab_by_panchecco-db2eekg.gif

Out of the goodness of her heart, Lady Gaga woke up one day feeling extra generous. Her thrilling Super Bowl performance left her feeling it for days which ultimately led her to call all her friends for an emergency Haus meeting. Gaga wants to release a video for her most famed non-single Dance in the Dark. She wants to premier the video on her Birthday March 28th. Gaga wants YOU, her most creative in-haus members to come up with the looks for the video.

Each of you will design ONE look you want her to wear in her ‘Dance in the Dark’ video. In your submission you should include a concept idea for the video that complements your look. Try to keep your description of the concept as minimal as possible.

TASK 4

Spoiler

NjC6o8iqy.png

Winner: @Panchecco

Spoiler

Uu8FgCM.png

You have to first pick between numbers 1-10.

Reply below with the number of your choice. I will then assign you the corresponding Britney Album Cover associated with the number.

You will have to then create a look that best represents the Album cover you have been assigned and which should also fit any Lady Gaga era of your choosing. You will be judged on

1.    How well you mash together a Britney Album cover with a Gaga look keeping it cohesive.

2.    Your use of innovation and the level of creativity put into your concept.

So.. what are you waiting for? Pick a Number. :usrs:

Spoiler

1. Britney Jean  @redhoodieslime

2. Femme Fatale @LadOfAbyss

3. Britney @Noah

4. Oops!... I Did It Again @PaperIz

5. Glory @Miel

6. Greatest Hits: My Prerogative @Ooolong

7. Circus @theARTVampire

8. Blackout @Panchecco

10. In The Zone @heit8r

Make sure you give your creation a fitting name. And when you submit your work, include what Gaga look inspired your design.

Since we have plenty of Neyde+DerpGa hybrids, this should be a piece of cake for you little fashionistas.

b7d639c5d60bfbd278a696c809f08283.jpg

Good Luck.

TASK 5

Spoiler

Wn033yrh.png

Winner: @LadOfAbyss

Spoiler

gagavanity_by_luckyopal-db8too4.jpg

For this Task you must choose ONE of the Seven Deadly Sins and make an outfit that best represents the sin for a Popstar of your choosing. The outfit must represent the artist’s latest Studio album. (Greatest Hits, Eps and yet Unreleased Albums are not acceptable)

Do keep in mind to create a look complete with accessories and hair as the fluidity and the level of creativity put into the outfit will be considered during judging as well as how much your work is representative of the sin as well as the fashion of the chosen artist’s latest album. As with the previous tasks, do give your creation a name of your choosing.

The Seven Deadly Sins you’re allowed to choose from are;

1.    Wrath

2.    Vanity

3.    Greed

4.    Envy

5.    Gluttony

6.    Lust

7.    Sloth

As the winner of the previous task, @Panchecco you're allowed to use any album of any Artist of your choosing for this task while other members will only have to work with fashion that represents their artist's latest Studio Album. 

TASK 6

Spoiler

TASK

GPZcpSo4.png

Winner: @kabirartfling

Spoiler

5qcHEot.jpg

For the night of Halloween, Beyoncé and Jay-Z are planning to throw a Fright Ball. The one night for which Sia is allowed outside of the basement only to curve the best of Lemons for the Ball. You were comfortably sitting in your atelier when you receive a call from Lady Gaga who just received an invitation. She wants you to make her look not only the most frightful but wants the world talking about her Halloween LEWK for months.

You receive a copy of the invitation that reads “Alien Fugitive in the age of Steampunk and Fur” as the theme. You are to interpret it as however you like for your look. Even though accessories are never a necessity, it certainly will help the judges understand your vision. You may include notes and a description along with your submission.

Keep in mind your look must be fresh, beautiful, yet on par with Halloween. Best of Luck little designers. Make xoxo, Joanne proud. :heart: 

TASK 7

Spoiler

Task 7: THE MET GALA

Hq1Wkgc.png

Winner: @kabirartfling

Spoiler

New_Doc_2018-04-17_5.jpg

"Colloquially and affectionately referred to as “fashion’s biggest night out,” the Met Gala is a pinnacle of iconic style. A fundraising benefit for the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City, the event welcomes celebrity stars, young creatives, and industry paragons alike. And the excitement doesn’t stop there—the gala also signifies the highly anticipated grand opening of the Costume Institute’s annual fashion exhibition."

This year your creation will make it to the largest, most celebrated fashion exhibition. You are to design an outfit for any celebrity of your choice, real or fashioned out of your imagination and you will walk with them on the red-carpet display of the year. Remember to follow this year’s theme,

Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination

Your work will be judged based on your creative take on the theme as well as the imagined execution of your design. Don’t hold back and give it your best. Convert us this year my talents with your Met Ball fashion.

Make sure to send me your designs via PM. If you like you may include a description/ notes about your design which could come in handy if you wanted to explain your outfit beyond the design. 

Edited by VOLANTIS
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Ohh, I'm not sure If I'm able to do this. I'm free, I'm just not sure if I have the creativity to create looks :laughga:

If I have an idea, I'll definitely submit

I like dancin', and ponies....
  • Like 2

VOLANTIS
23 minutes ago, Sunny said:

Ohh, I'm not sure If I'm able to do this. I'm free, I'm just not sure if I have the creativity to create looks :laughga:

Thanks Queen. 

@PaperIz@HOTNGaga@Oolong What about you guys?

• Like 3

VOLANTIS

TASK 1 will be announced in 24 hours so I hope everyone is ready. 

• Like 1

Ooolong

I knew the Super Bowl would be involved eventually :gaycat:.

I have ideas but I haven't decided on one yet. I mean, it's supposed to be for the Super Bowl :giveup:

The Unbannable Chanteuse
  • Like 1

VOLANTIS
On 1/11/2017 at 8:35 PM, Sunny said:

On 1/14/2017 at 9:55 AM, Ooolong said:

I have ideas but I haven't decided on one yet. I mean, it's supposed to be for the Super Bowl :giveup:

On 1/13/2017 at 5:54 PM, Totodile said:

I'm gonna give this a shot :sis:

On 1/12/2017 at 5:48 AM, Ooolong said:

Count me in :woot:

tumblr_inline_ofzt9yv7ji1sv6oih_500.gif

VOLANTIS
On 1/14/2017 at 9:55 AM, Ooolong said:

I was thinking I should start with something everyone is comfortable with. :giveup:

8 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

Why didn't you tag me omg

Hope i'll make the deadline

I like dancin', and ponies....
  • Like 1

VOLANTIS
20 minutes ago, Sunny said:

Why didn't you tag me omg

Hope i'll make the deadline

Well you're lucky because now you guys get to use the "She might perform on the roof" intel. 

• Like 1

Ooolong
On 1/16/2017 at 10:40 PM, VOLANTIS said:

I'm a newfound mess with no time but I'll submit something regardless, just don't expect high quality. I'll probably do better next time, if there is one :toofunny:.

I forgot I was going out of town for a few days this week :giveup:

The Unbannable Chanteuse
  • Like 1

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic