💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

Create The Look

VOLANTIS

Featured Posts

HiddenWeirdo

Are there going to be more tasks and if so is it still possible to participate? :wub:

• YAAAS 1

VOLANTIS
53 minutes ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

Are there going to be more tasks and if so is it still possible to participate? :wub:

Yes of course. :hug:Welcome. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
  • Love 1

VOLANTIS

Florian
VOLANTIS

The results will be posted in the order I received them with the winning look being posted at last. Just the usual shenanigans. 

This is what I asked the judges to take note of while judging the looks. 

What to consider judging this particular set of looks.

- Which look would you personally prefer to have seen on the Met Gala red carpet this year and why?

- Since the contestants weren't asked to design specifically for a particular artist make sure you're unbiased about the person wearing the look. (example, don't let your love for Gaga restrict your judgment.)

- Creativity and originality should be noted. They are however both open for your personal interpretation. 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

Miel
3 points in and ready for more
  • Love 1

VOLANTIS

HmeGsEV.png

1. @Piece of Me

stardoll_create_a_look__task_7_by_dragad

This look was described by the judges as “Little red riding hood grows up in London and becomes SEXY but conservative”.

The judges loved the black and red color scheme thought the headscarf was a fresh take on the theme.

However, they agreed the look was much too simple for a Met Gala felt that the look could easily pass for an everyday Fall/Winter look.

The judges did not care for the bag/purse at all though. 

Edited by VOLANTIS
  • Love 5

VOLANTIS

HmeGsEV.png

2. @Panchecco

t0uw4Go.png

Spoiler

NAME: Archangel Gaga

INSPIRATION: Angels & Heaven

ABOUT THE GOWN: I chose gold and light blue as the main colors for this outfit because they both reminded me of heaven (gold: the gates/stairway of heaven & light blue: the sky and angels). The outfit consists of a beautiful evening gown made of a very light material similar to silk but more opaque. Blue and gold wigs embrace gaga's left shoulder, hip and lower back in a spiral giving the gown a more modern aesthetic. The wings are made of a different material than the gown but they are still very light and allow Gaga to move and sit without causing her problems. For the jewels I wanted her to be "dripping in gold" so I gave her a long necklace full of beads and made matching earrings and bracelets. The headpiece, also gold, consists of a thorn crown connected in the back to a spiky halo "popping out" from Gaga's hair. The bottom of the gown is decorated with small pieces of gold leaves. 

The judges loved the fact that the eye-popping color scheme and jewelry embellishments very cheekily touched both the given theme of Catholicism and Egyptian glamour. They also adored the large wings being wrapped around giving even more life to the dress.  

They noted the crown as a very innovative addition to the outfit along with the jewels, headpiece and the makeup.

The judges felt that the hanging cross, even though it doesn’t take away from the theme, would feel slightly extra just hanging from around her neck down to her midriff because of its size.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

VOLANTIS

HmeGsEV.png

3. @Florian

S0YlDe2.png

Spoiler

Florian is glad to introduce his brand new brand : Black Jesus † Latex Fashion 

The Florian's woman is a hardworking and powerful woman and no men can judge her... I said it, no one ! Jesus included. But it doesn't mean that she's not a believer : his woman believes in herself and her confidence and her sexuality radiate more than a halo. Florian's woman is a good Christian woman doing charity work at 5 but also a sex dominatrix at 9.

For this look I really wanted to be as sexual as possible to contrast with the rigidity of the Church and that's why I chose a black latex catsuit (giving you S&M realness) with a sleek nun headdress. However, this wasn't sexual enough, so I really wanted to bring the attention to the ...sacred place (the gays would call it Hell  ) and that's why I designed all those neon green latex stripes all coming out of the sacred place. I really like these lines because they enhance the shapes and the femininity of the female body when the usual religious uniforms just try to hide them. The reversed cross heel is just to be a bit scandalous

The judges called this look “AHS Asylum + TRON realness” and felt this would satisfy The Nunnery.

They noted the Alejandro vibes and thought the look would have made a very fashion forward and polarizing outfit on the red carpet.

The judges felt the green halo along with the cross heels and the placement of the neon details were just perfect and hopes they would glow in the dark once the person makes it into the museum.

They would have liked to see some more detailing around the arms especially around the hands.

• Love 4
  • Shook 1

VOLANTIS

HmeGsEV.png

Grab your rosary beads fellow sinners. Winner incoming:vegas:

Edit: 1415008000707_wps_2_Rita_Ora_TWITTER.jpg

The winner will be announced as soon as the good sis re-ups their winning look. :vegas:

980x.jpg

Edited by VOLANTIS
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

Panchecco
1 hour ago, VOLANTIS said:

HmeGsEV.png

2. @Panchecco

t0uw4Go.png

Hide contents

NAME: Archangel Gaga

INSPIRATION: Angels & Heaven

ABOUT THE GOWN: I chose gold and light blue as the main colors for this outfit because they both reminded me of heaven (gold: the gates/stairway of heaven & light blue: the sky and angels). The outfit consists of a beautiful evening gown made of a very light material similar to silk but more opaque. Blue and gold wigs embrace gaga's left shoulder, hip and lower back in a spiral giving the gown a more modern aesthetic. The wings are made of a different material than the gown but they are still very light and allow Gaga to move and sit without causing her problems. For the jewels I wanted her to be "dripping in gold" so I gave her a long necklace full of beads and made matching earrings and bracelets. The headpiece, also gold, consists of a thorn crown connected in the back to a spiky halo "popping out" from Gaga's hair. The bottom of the gown is decorated with small pieces of gold leaves. 

The judges loved the fact that the eye-popping color scheme and jewelry embellishments very cheekily touched both the given theme of Catholicism and Egyptian glamour. They also adored the large wings being wrapped around giving even more life to the dress.  

They noted the crown as a very innovative addition to the outfit along with the jewels, headpiece and the makeup.

The judges felt that the hanging cross, even though it doesn’t take away from the theme, would feel slightly extra just hanging from around her neck down to her midriff because of its size.

for anyone who's interested, here are the two other looks I made but then scrapped

a43ad7430e1c380628f547003112a182-dc96pq89e148c391798c7a720bfc54460b8b612-dc96pbp

• Like 1
  • Love 4