💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

Create The Look

VOLANTIS

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS

Get Ready to find out what Task 5 is all about and what kind of advantages Task 4 winner will receive.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
  • Like 2

VOLANTIS

WcUtomLu.png

Hello Hello little Fashionistas.

Since you already have seen the votes and results this isn't as SHOOKENING as before.

This is the thread where all the looks were revealed and voting took place.

But a huge round of applause and Congratulations to @Panchecco for winning most votes and ultimately this round of Create The Look. :golfclap: Your LOOK has scalped the GGD Nation.

You will receive an advantage for Task 5, details of which will be revealed to you as soon as you reply to this. 

Each and every single entry for this task has been the perfect Hybrids as required by the Task so do not take this as a loss at all because they are all winners in their own way.

Hopefully with Task 5, the competition will heat up and I'm expecting more Killer Looks from all of you. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Panchecco
9 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

WcUtomLu.png

Hello Hello little Fashionistas.

Since you already have seen the votes and results this isn't as SHOOKENING as before.

This is the thread where all the looks were revealed and voting took place.

But a huge round of applause and Congratulations to @Panchecco for winning most votes and ultimately this round of Create The Look. :golfclap: Your LOOK has scalped the GGD Nation.

You will receive an advantage for Task 5, details of which will be revealed to you as soon as you reply to this. 

Each and every single entry for this task has been the perfect Hybrids as required by the Task so do not take this as a loss at all because they are all winners in their own way.

Hopefully with Task 5, the competition will heat up and I'm expecting more Killer Looks from all of you. 

giphy.gif

tumblr_oeny1oGcke1tpxsxoo1_500.gif

omg for real? I didn't even pay attention to the votes because I thought I was for sure not gonna win

thank you so much:diane:

and.... as the reigning queen I'm ready for Task 5 

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Panchecco
On 11/1/2017 at 4:29 PM, VOLANTIS said:

TASK 5

Wn033yrh.png

:pray: Sinner’s Prayer :pray: 

For this Task you must choose ONE of the Seven Deadly Sins and make an outfit that best represents the sin for a Popstar of your choosing. The outfit must represent the artist’s latest Studio album. (Greatest Hits, Eps and yet Unreleased Albums are not acceptable)

Do keep in mind to create a look complete with accessories and hair as the fluidity and the level of creativity put into the outfit will be considered during judging as well as how much your work is representative of the sin as well as the fashion of the chosen artist’s latest album. As with the previous tasks, do give your creation a name of your choosing.

The Seven Deadly Sins you’re allowed to choose from are;

1.    Wrath

2.    Vanity

3.    Greed

4.    Envy

5.    Gluttony

6.    Lust

7.    Sloth

As the winner of the previous task, @Panchecco you're allowed to use any album of any Artist of your choosing for this task while other members will only have to work with fashion that represents their artist's latest Studio Album. 

Good Luck Everyone. 

OMG

THIS IS AMAZING!

Spoiler

at first I thought it was going to be about the song Sinner's Prayer and I was kinda :awkney:

but this task is so cool :lolly:

• Like 1

VOLANTIS
2 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

Hide contents

at first I thought it was going to be about the song Sinner's Prayer and I was kinda :awkney:

:trollga:

• Like 1

lost in limbo

I may participate on this one, but I will only be able to start working next week :sweat:

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight
  • Like 1

Irrelevant
On January 11, 2017 at 11:29 PM, VOLANTIS said:

Wrath

On January 11, 2017 at 11:29 PM, VOLANTIS said:

Gluttony

idk english, help me :green:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, redhoodieslime said:

idk english, help me :green:

wrath

rɒθ,rɔːθ/

noun

literaryhumorous

extreme anger.

"he hid his pipe for fear of incurring his father's wrath"

synonyms:anger, rage, fury, annoyance, indignation, outrage, pique, spleen, chagrin, vexation, exasperation, dudgeon, high dudgeon, hot temper, bad temper, bad mood, ill humour, irritation, irritability, crossness, displeasure, discontentment, disgruntlement, irascibility, cantankerousness, peevishness, querulousness, crabbiness, testiness, tetchiness, snappishness;

gluttony

ˈɡlʌt(ə)ni/

noun

habitual greed or excess in eating.

"she said plumpness was a sign of gluttony in most cases"

synonyms:greed, greediness, overeating, overconsumption, binge eating, gourmandism, gourmandizing, gluttonousness, voraciousness, voracity, wolfishness, insatiability;

• Like 1

VOLANTIS

To tell you the truth the sin I've spend most of my life deciphering was Sloth. I was very curious about that one. :huh:

Ooolong

Love this task! So, should we message you our artists and sin or anything like that? Or just go about and you'll find out when we submit them? :gaysia:

The Unbannable Chanteuse
  • Like 1

VOLANTIS
1 minute ago, Ooolong said:

Love this task! So, should we message you our artists and sin or anything like that? Or just go about and you'll find out when we submit them? :gaysia:

Just submit your work. You can include any notes about your creation you'd like to include. 

• Like 1

Ooolong
3 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Just submit your work. You can include any notes about your creation you'd like to include. 

Alright. I haven't been exaggerating lately when I've been saying I can't get a break, but I'm gonna FIND a way for this challenge. I've always been fascinated by the sins. :giveup:

The Unbannable Chanteuse
  • Like 1

VOLANTIS
28 minutes ago, Ooolong said:

I've always been fascinated by the sins. :giveup:

We been knew. :giggle:

• Like 1

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic