Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We need Beyonce at the SB

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

River

no thanks. I can do Beyonce part for her.. it's so easy.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

I mean Beyonce could just come out for her part of Telephone and just stand there and dance a bit. It will be like 20 seconds tbh. 

I want Telephone with Beyonce at the SB so bad :giveup:

Haroon

I'd LOVE for Beyonce to get on stage and perform with Gaga :giveup: Gaga can hold her own on stage, nobody's going to be stealing anything :laughga: If anything it's not Beyonce's job to not steal the show anyway, it's Gaga's job to keep the show (if that makes sense :duck:). She's like one of the hugest artists right now and we could really use that to our advantage with bringing Gaga and Joanne back to the absolute forefront :excited2: 

DeleteMyAccount
Just now, Alien Tulip said:

Beyonce deserves her success but you can't blame people for not wanting her to be the guest of the halftime show. Let's be realistic this is just another opportunity for people to mock Gaga's career. Media and tabloids will have a field day on how Beyonce overshadowed and demolished Gaga. 

I'm not saying that people are wrong that Beyonce shouldn't appear. If Bey didn't show up last year, I'd maybe be okay with it this year. But I do agree that she should definitely sit it out.

All I'm saying is that Beyonce's "overexposure" should have nothing to do with her dancing, singing, etc. I just feel as if people have this personal vendetta against her... And I honestly don't see her as that exposed tbh. It's not like she's doing tons of TV promo. Her music is hardly played on mainstream radio. You mainly her about her on news sites and awards shows. Idk, it's whatever really. At least Bey has the talent to back up her success. 

Lextyr97
Just now, lilmonster93 said:

Elton stealing the show :ladyhaha:

That ain't happening, people would be happy to see him, but all he would do is sit and play the piano and sing with her.

Lenny Kravitz didn't steal the show from Katy. And Red Hot Chili Peppers didn't steal the show from Bruno.

Nowadays it takes a more present and higher energy guests to steal the show. Missy Elliot is more revelant now than Lenny Kravitz and Red Hot Chili Peppers and people have been waiting for new Missy music; so that really helped. Plus her performance was great.

Literally this lol. Gaga's performed with Elton several times before and neither one steals the show from either. 

I'd also like to make one thing clear. Beyonce is probably the ooooonly one who would steal the show from Gaga because the GP **** ride her to the ends of earth. The only time Gaga is ever overshadowed, is when she lets it happen. I feel like she puts herself at the same level of whoever she is performing with so no person is over the other. For example, Gimmie Shelter with the Rolling Stones, King of Pain with Sting, and Speechless at the Grammys with Elton, among others. For me, she never stole the show. She just seemed completely in place with all of those other artists.

YeehawKylie

No. Beyoncé is so overexposed. Her set at the VMAs was annoying and uninspired. She's had long sets at the VMAs in the last 3 years...among other performances including the Super Bowl. Her on stage last year certainly didn't help reviews or ratings...it won't this year unless it's Telephone Part II which won't happen. She can't be at the super bowl every year. And please not this one.

MJHolland

Totally agree with you 

Telephone came on in the car on my way home today and I was thinking this exact same thing 

Morphine Prince
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I'd LOVE for Beyonce to get on stage and perform with Gaga :giveup: Gaga can hold her own on stage, nobody's going to be stealing anything :laughga: If anything it's not Beyonce's job to not steal the show anyway, it's Gaga's job to keep the show (if that makes sense :duck:). She's like of the hugest artists right now and we could really use that to our advantage with bringing Gaga and Joanne back to the absolute forefront :excited2: 

This! I'm certain Gaga can bring herself to have Beyonce's stage presence if she wanted to anyway. She has proven it many times before.

MJHolland
1 minute ago, koonsisme said:

No. Beyoncé is so overexposed. Her set at the VMAs was annoying and uninspired. She's had long sets at the VMAs in the last 3 years...among other performances including the Super Bowl. Her on stage last year certainly didn't help reviews or ratings...it won't this year unless it's Telephone Part II which won't happen. She can't be at the super bowl every year. And please not this one.

Everyone talked about Beyonce SB performance last year for months, wtf are you talking about 

She would bring crazy exposure, most people still like her and aren't sick of her. We're just overexposed to her because we follow EVERYTHING in pop culture and the GP does not. 

Monsterish

I don't matter, honestly. If it's just for Telephone :awkney: Bey shouldn't overshadow Gaga if she does the fcking shook, epic and amazing performance that we all hope... :sure: Anyway, I don't think Bey is going to be the special collab, some receipts said that it could be Metallica, right? :laughga: 

fede ARTPOP

No. This is Gagas night, and Telephone is such a cheap song to be performed on this huge event. 

4rZxGAY.gif

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Morphine Prince

Honestly, I'm gonna be real here. Gaga will never reach the success she had in 2010-2011 and you know it. 

Do we really need to feel threatened by every other artist? Gaga peaked early in her career. We need to accept that. As long as she continues to deliver we will be fine. 

The GP won't magically love her like in 2010 just because she does the SB. Her songs and albums will chart a few days and that's it. 

Gaga and her team choose what they do and if the GP doesn't respond, that's on them. 

I'm sensing this fear you guys have of Gaga being outshined. I remember even when Joanne was announced to be released on October 21 people were worried sick about Michael Buble releasing the same day :rip: 

We need to get a ****ing grip. 

MaryJaneHolland
29 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

By your logic she should bring no guests on.

and by your logic anyone would overshadow gaga :awkney:

fede ARTPOP
41 minutes ago, Same DNA said:

No because we have Lady Gaga <3

And Gaga won't invite Beyoncé so I'm fine

Yeah, I hope Gagas ego wont allow that. :gaycat:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Archived