💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Happened to Timbaland?

Hades

Featured Posts

Apart from the music: He voiced that he is now less homophobic due to the series "Empire" but showcased a cruel transphobia after Caitlyn Jenner's coming out

He produced the bulk of The 20/20 Experience and he has done some stuff with Beyonce and Rihanna. His production work isn't really the 'it' sound rn though. He was king before maybe 2008 when there was the electro-pop phase and now most rnb artists like The Weeknd and even Beyonce are experimenting more with 'alternative' sounds. 

His production work just isn't the most trendy sound right now.

SpookyKid

He died in the 4 minutes video, he couldn't scape the wall

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Hades
2 minutes ago, Bebe said:

He produced the bulk of The 20/20 Experience and he has done some stuff with Beyonce and Rihanna. His production work isn't really the 'it' sound rn though. He was king before maybe 2008 when there was the electro-pop phase and now most rnb artists like The Weeknd and even Beyonce are experimenting more with 'alternative' sounds. 

His production work just isn't the most trendy sound right now.

Yeap that's what i meant with music's ''new direction''. His production is not trendy now that this chill out sound took over.

Hades
1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

He died in the 4 minutes video, he couldn't scape the wall

Omg.

tumblr_m3d4weJD9S1r9a4ceo1_500.gif 

pedrohemg

Timbaland is a God. I hate when I'm watching Say It Right on Youtube and I read comments like "that guy must have won a lot of money only to say eh, hey etc". Jesus, his the ****ing reason that song became a hit.

Timbaland will always be the boss. When he wants he'll produce another great album with great hits.

30 minutes ago, LG said:

his most recent i think

Yes this is one of his latest songs along with the fact that it was #8 on iTunes. 

He just produced like 50 tracks for Justin Timberlake? (20/20 vol 1 and vol 2 plus bonus tracks and demos.)

Hades
4 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Timbaland is a God. I hate when I'm watching Say It Right on Youtube and I read comments like "that guy must have won a lot of money only to say eh, hey etc". Jesus, his the ****ing reason that song became a hit.

Timbaland will always be the boss. When he wants he'll produce another great album with great hits.

I created this thread right after listening to Say it right again. :giveup:

Hades
Just now, brownie said:

He just produced like 50 tracks for Justin Timberlake? (20/20 vol 1 and vol 2 plus bonus tracks and demos.)

I like vol 1 it's very good. Vol 2 is so bad though.:smh:

Just now, GrandeVersace said:

I like vol 1 it's very good. Vol 2 is so bad though.:smh:

You can really tell all the good tracks made vol 1 :toofunny:

Archived