#StopGaGaDaily2017

Wait, why? I just joined here lately :saladga:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

The Child
1 minute ago, Yukia said:

You are annoying... "Go tell yourself a bedtime story " 

Bye.

1 minute ago, GagaFace said:

Yes my english is bad enough to understand some jokes. But u r really so hard person! And i am not a dumb one! 

For a 4th language i guess it s good

I'm sorry if I came off as a hard person 

Just now, Devyn said:

I'm sorry but this was a bit rude :madge:

I'm sorry but there was no other way for me to say that without sounding rude. I apologize in advance if some people think my post came from a bad intention but all I was trying to do was helping the OP. I can't help it if you guys think that licking his ass is the only way to help him.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

SlaeUrAnus
Just now, T3rrorBlade said:

Turn back while you still can! :derpga:

In my messy era.

blackstar
2 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

You better run from this cult site :saladga: 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

The Child
1 minute ago, Schino said:

I don't know where he's from but if you live in certain countries it's not really that they force you to be homophobic but they actually raise you that way. It's very complicated and this is clearly not the right thread to discuss such a heavy issue.

And yes, I agree that it's hard sometimes to talk to each other and make even a simple point.

I literally grew up in a Muslim family in a mostly Muslim neighborhood so I know how people are raised to he homophobic but I believe that if he stans Gaga and signed up as a member here he shouldn't be homophobic.

Thanks for trying to understand my point of view, I really meant no harm and I apologize again if I came off as rude but that's just the way I talk, I'm very upfront.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

GagaFace
2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Bye.

I'm sorry if I came off as a hard person 

I'm sorry but there was no other way for me to say that without sounding rude. I apologize in advance if some people think my post came from a bad intention but all I was trying to do was helping the OP. I can't help it if you guys think that licking his ass is the only way to help him.

Anyway... I can teach you how to respect other people even they dont know what u know!

The Child
Just now, Yukia said:

@CrazyMonster

LEAVE  this thread :fthis:

Don't come for me for being rude and annoying when you're yourself rude and annoying. 

The Child
Just now, GagaFace said:

Anyway... I can teach you how to respect other people even they dont know what u know!

Lmao I'm done. What did you tried to say in this post exactly? :emma:

South Blonde
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

I literally grew up in a Muslim family in a mostly Muslim neighborhood so I know how people are raised to he homophobic but I believe that if he stans Gaga and signed up as a member here he shouldn't be homophobic.

Thanks for trying to understand my point of view, I really meant no harm and I apologize again if I came off as rude but that's just the way I talk, I'm very upfront.

I guess he said he was homophobic just because some comments really pissed him off.  :sweat:

But anyway, I'm glad we cleared up 

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

GagaFace
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

Lmao I'm done. What did you tried to say in this post exactly? :emma:

Okay u cool! 

Bye! 

C1trus
16 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Someone call the good sis Haroon, this thread is getting messy :ladyhaha:

Haroon's sleeping :trollga:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

The Child
4 minutes ago, GagaFace said:

Okay u cool! 

Bye! 

Guess you don't want to explain yourself.

But I really meant no harm and I apologize if my posts hurt you, they all came from a good intention.

I'm so sorry if you ever like people here make fun of you mock for being straight cause for them it's impossible to stan Gaga and be straight.

Just be you and stay yourself cause you were born this way. :hug:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived