💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande – Touch It - FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Remix

Eros92

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

Slay :giveup:

This is what Dreams Are Made Of.mp3 tbh.

Utada who :applause:

(Im kidding, Utada is my #1 fave of all time :gum: )

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

@Robot
Just in case you haven’t listened to the oeuvre of Ariana Grande: think Mariah Carey, but with worse enunciation. To give her the melodramatic treatment of a Final Fantasy game is kind of hilarious, but not not totally incongruous. The remix of “Touch It” kind of sounds like something Yuna would sing in Final Fantasy X-II. The original song is about longing and desire, but with this treatment, the aforementioned longing is being given the weight of an impending apocalypse or something. You know, Final Fantasy stuff.

a little more detail :hug: 

edit: from what I read Ariana is very, very popular in Japan so that probably plays a factor as in to why they chose her

Thanks for sharing! It does make much more sense now. :hug:

Eros92
23 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

FF fans are pressed though :sharon:

Flop fans who don't know good music. 

She is huge in Japan where FF really sells so it makes sense. Im sure cause FF fans don't even play this game. **** im a FF super fan and the game is meh at best but a good time waster for when I'm bored 

Rudz Xinc

I'm so excited

It's gonna be epic

Hopefully this means she will release touch it as single

Look at those clowns

• 2 weeks later...
TCHIKITAH
On 1/5/2017 at 7:10 PM, Scarlet said:

@Robot
Just in case you haven’t listened to the oeuvre of Ariana Grande: think Mariah Carey, but with worse enunciation. To give her the melodramatic treatment of a Final Fantasy game is kind of hilarious, but not not totally incongruous. The remix of “Touch It” kind of sounds like something Yuna would sing in Final Fantasy X-II. The original song is about longing and desire, but with this treatment, the aforementioned longing is being given the weight of an impending apocalypse or something. You know, Final Fantasy stuff.

a little more detail :hug: 

edit: from what I read Ariana is very, very popular in Japan so that probably plays a factor as in to why they chose her

Don't feel bad anybody and anyone is famous in Japan ! 

imwoahvicky
1 minute ago, TCHIKITAH said:

Don't feel bad anybody and anyone is famous in Japan ! 

that's debatable. Japan loves cutesy things and thats a huge reason why Ariana is super popular there. 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

TCHIKITAH
8 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

that's debatable. Japan loves cutesy things and thats a huge reason why Ariana is super popular there. 

Just like Gaga

Rudz Xinc

The hit that never made it to the standard version

I Don't Care is the worst song on the album, should put Touch It instead, and it would be perfect standard version of Dangerous Woman

Look at those clowns

imwoahvicky
2 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

Just like Gaga

Gaga's not really that cute though. she's just known for weird things and being extravagant.

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

TCHIKITAH
2 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Gaga's not really that cute though. she's just known for weird things and being extravagant.

K.... lol 

shes still bigger than Ariana there. But that's not the point. The point is that anybody is big in Japan. Just like Gwen Stefani 

Archived