opinion

''Rebel Heart'' Is So Underrated

Regina George

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester

The backup vocals shouting in Sinner's Prayer actually reminded me of the same effect from a couple of RH's songs

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

monketsharona

It's a great album. Great production on it ! Definitely my favorite album from the first half of 2015 ! I listened to it like everyday.

I wasn't a huge fan of Hard Candy and MDNA, but this one was so good. So yeah it is underrated for sure ! 

KleinGa

I liked the concept but they ARTPOPed it too much

Spoiler

ARTPOPed = overproduced :fthis:

KleinGa
10 hours ago, Bio said:

She doesn't say that, she says "Yeezus loves my *** best", she's talking about Kanye West who produced the song. And the album is not controversial because no one talked about it.

she sang about how she's a sinner and how she loves it in MDNA "hail mary full of grace,  get down on your knees and pray, jesus christ hanging on the cross, died for our sins its such a loss" :neyde:

Worse than Judas tbh

Alllsssooo "make the devil pray, ooohhh sing Hallelujah save my soul, the devil's here to fool yah until my story is told".... and no backlash? (Rebel Heart)

MaybeKermit

I do think it's funny that when the album was leaking/got released, EVERYBODY was praising it saying it was her 'best album since ROL or COAD',.... But now they all say it's trash :toofunny:

I really like it though

Swan Heart

If we're going to talk about underrated Madge albums, let's talk about Erotica. :classy:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Gagas love
15 hours ago, Mary Jane Wayne said:

No way. I'm a Madonna fan even I know that rebel heart is an absolute waste of an album, it does have some good songs but half of the songs are SO BAD that it makes the entire concept look like a joke :madge:

except the title track

SychosSoChic

The Queen is everything :giveup:Wash All Over Me ft. Avicii >>>> What we got tho :giveup:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Mary Jane Wayne
31 minutes ago, Gagas love said:

except the title track

Living for love, ghosttown, messiah, wash all over me and the title track are amazing. The rest are :S

Archived