💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

''Rebel Heart'' Is So Underrated

Regina George

Featured Posts

43 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

Okay.. I guess saying 'Jesus loves my *** best'' is not controversial in 2017.. It was in 2011 when Gaga released Judas.

She doesn't say that, she says "Yeezus loves my *** best", she's talking about Kanye West who produced the song. And the album is not controversial because no one talked about it.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blahwhatever22

It's A solid album. I think it got overshadowed by her last few album releases not being as good, Plus I feel like she hardly promoted it besides Living For Love.

elijahfan

If you wanna love a Madonna album for controversy, check the real deal: Like a Virgin, Like a Prayer, Erotica.... the times when the police were waiting for her at the end of her shows, or when the Vatican wanted to prevent her from playing in Italy. Rebel Heart, controversial? Why? Because it leaked months in advance? Because she fell onstage? Don't make me laugh. This album is an embarrassment from someone like her, and the worse of it is probably how hollow it is. Controversy? What controversy, lol

JustAnotherDay

It has a couple of good songs, I like it alright, but it is such a step down from all of her work 1989-2005. Madonna was a boundary pusher, she did what she wanted and others followed, but Rebel Heart is pretty much exclusively trend following. She is an established artist with a huge fanbase and will do decent with whatever she released, I just want her to forget about staying trendy and just make incredible music. 

was NickARTPOP

Regina George
28 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

If you wanna love a Madonna album for controversy, check the real deal: Like a Virgin, Like a Prayer, Erotica.... the times when the police were waiting for her at the end of her shows, or when the Vatican wanted to prevent her from playing in Italy. Rebel Heart, controversial? Why? Because it leaked months in advance? Because she fell onstage? Don't make me laugh. This album is an embarrassment from someone like her, and the worse of it is probably how hollow it is. Controversy? What controversy, lol

I did but those are not underrated like RH. Get my point? :) 

sipthistea
2 hours ago, donthatemeplss said:

Hope Gaga will do something like ''Rebel Heart''.

So we would get a "Bitch Im Gaga"

No, thank you. 

Regina George
51 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

No, thank you. 

Read what I said before this and maybe you'll get it. :hug:

djBuffoon

Some of the songwriting is quite good, but the production of the album is what does the whole thing in. It just doesn't sound finished or balanced, her vocals don't have any presence, and AutoTune is poorly used. 

JusKeepBreathin

Why is it underrated? I thought it received pretty favorable reviews. Are you saying underrated because it didn't sell well in the US? It did go on to sell 1 Million WW though. I must admit it grew on me more than I thought it would. I would have loved for Iconic to have been a single. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Bellatrix

Rebel Heart is a fantastic album! It gets really undeserved hate. There isn't even one bad song on it.

33 minutes ago, M D N A said:

Rebel Heart is a fantastic album! It gets really undeserved hate. There isn't even one bad song on it.

Autotune Baby? Her vocals are tragic on that one... :cryga:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🩋

Bellatrix
9 minutes ago, Aleks said:

Autotune Baby? Her vocals are tragic on that one... :cryga:

Maybe, but it's a demo not included on the album so :lolga:

8 hours ago, sipthistea said:

No, thank you. 

We already got "Im a free bitch baby"

so no

:madge: