💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

''Rebel Heart'' Is So Underrated

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George
10 minutes ago, androiduser said:

definitely not controversial, because it didn't cause controversies.

amm sorry but.. do you know what ''controversial'' means?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
16 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

tumblr_mjrt9xLgIj1qg0vi9o3_r1_250.gif

Yes, I think you're ****ing rude!

androiduser
1 minute ago, donthatemeplss said:

amm sorry but.. do you know what ''controversial'' means?

adjective

1.of, relating to, or characteristic of controversy, or prolonged public dispute, debate, or contention; polemical:

a controversial book.

2.subject to controversy; debatable:

a controversial decision.

3.given to controversy; argumentative; disputatious:

a controversial public figure.

Mary Jane Wayne
3 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

Girls. I NEVER said ''she has to do this just like madonna did'' I want an album with this concept. I want something controversial. Gosh chill!

Rebel heart didn't feel like a concept album to me but I get what you're saying now 

2 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

Girls. I NEVER said ''she has to do this just like madonna did'' I want an album with this concept. I want something controversial. Gosh chill!

Rebel Heart is not controversial at all tho

Regina George
12 minutes ago, Denys said:

How can u expect Gaga to go down creatively? Are u a new fan? Yes rebel heart is fun but nothing I'll wish from any of my faves 

I love this album. And no. I'm LM since 2009. And again I WOULD LOVE IF GAGA DID SOMETHING LIKE RH.

Ooolong

It's a good album, definitely more on par with her other albums than MDNA. I don't think it's anything more, though. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Regina George
Just now, Bio said:

Rebel Heart is not controversial at all tho

Okay.. I guess saying 'Jesus loves my *** best'' is not controversial in 2017.. It was in 2011 when Gaga released Judas.

Regina George
22 minutes ago, Denys said:

How can u expect Gaga to go down creatively? Are u a new fan? Yes rebel heart is fun but nothing I'll wish from any of my faves 

+ funny how you say that when ''bloodpop'' (who worked on Joanne) worked on RH. So is Gaga going down creatively? :reductive:

Batwings

It's a very polarizing album. I was a hardcore Madonna stan for years, and then I backed off after the disappointment of Hard Candy and MDNA. Rebel Heart brought me back to Madonna, and it's one of my favorite works from her in YEARS. Of course, it doesn't compare to albums like Ray of Light or Like a Prayer, but I certainly like it.

Mister Gaga

I agree, it's underrated and it contains some of her best work in years. 

LFL, Ghosttown >>>>>>>>>>

I never really listened to Madonna before, I knew the tons of hits, OBVIOUSLY, but it was the first album I REALLY tried, and damn I love it! 

The only complain that I have is that because of the leaks, some of the demos (who were the finals songs she had to redo) are better, and the concept flew away by the window (A double album, "Rebel" and "Heart", one rebellious side, and one romantic. Now it's all mixed up)

Rebel Heart is one of my favorite songs of all time, from any artists. I wish it was Gaga's tbh haha

LUO YI

Rebel Heart is one of my favourite albums of all time. :giveup:

It's the only album that made me feel interested in her. It has helped me a lot personally. 

The night sky tells all

Archived