💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

''Rebel Heart'' Is So Underrated

Regina George

Featured Posts

John Slayne
5 minutes ago, Lnds500 said:

The Super Deluxe edition was leaked and Queen was dropped at the last minute. It is a finished track though, it's not like the demos. Someone obviously had the good sense to drop it, albeit on the last minute. 

My point still stands tho, it wasn't released and therefore we shouldn't judge her for it... Lots of artist write and record dozens shitty songs before they find the few right ones that get released. It's just they don't usually leak, so we never get to hear them.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous

"Underrated" lol 

1303414778532.jpg

It sounds reductive there's a few bops and a few good songs on there should've gotten a Grammy nom though(if the chainsmokers can get one anyone can lol)

hausoffame

I love this album and the tour was amazing! Holy Water and S.E.X. are classic M! I think I'm going to listen to it right now.

Hades
3 hours ago, jxckk said:

the demos were far superior to the versions that appeared on the album

This. Rebel Heart and Wash all over me were better before. She should have released after the leak tbh. Some tracks like Devil Pray/Best Night are awesome while others are uneccessary like S.E.X or Beautiful Scars.

MessyTop
3 hours ago, dancewithnobody said:

Joanne is Gaga's rebel heart, isn't it? :madge:

Naaaa. RH had hits. joanne has none

RH isnt really all that unrecognited. It got great reviews, sold over a million and had successfull tour with 170m... But anyway, yeah its a great album thoug it might have been even better with a bit of more focus and preciseness. Probs the leaks f..ed things up a bit. Great all in all, much better than many other recent pop albums.

monsterdino
23 hours ago, donthatemeplss said:

I just love this album. It's so controversial and I live fot it! Hope Gaga will do something like ''Rebel Heart''.

CydhTfkWQAAKhRJ.jpg

Ferrer Zorola

L M A O 

if you like Madonna quality EDM then MDNA is a way better option 

LIFE IS GOOD

ItsAnthonyz

Girls. I NEVER said ''she has to do this just like madonna did'' I want an album with this concept. I want something controversial. Gosh chill!

I dont see this album controversial at all , i see this album as someone trying to be controversial (again) :ladyhaha: anyway some songs are pretty good , some are total trash

follow your dreams <3

Irrelevant

I just listened to S.E.X just for fun

Wish I didn't:awkney:

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

I love this album. And no. I'm LM since 2009. And again I WOULD LOVE IF GAGA DID SOMETHING LIKE RH.

No honey we have had enough disasters in this fan base already RH type of album would cause an unending world war 

xoxo cupcakke

A step up from Hard Candy and MDNA, but not underrated in my opinion

Archived