Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

society

Youtuber kicked off Delta airplane. Update on Page 21.

Featured Posts

lego

Check videos from periscope

That white trash waving "bye". :fthis:

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

kyanewest

Sue that company.

Vote 4 2024 Kanye - Presidental Run

Tumblr

I was on a Delta flight this year and spoke my own (European) language with my boyfriend and literally nothing happened to me. 

This is clearly because he was speaking Arabic and the YouTuber has every right to sue them for being racist/xenophobic.

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

ryanripley

im gunna learn arabic and book a ticket so i can get myself some $$$ in a court case :whitney: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Loyalty
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

im gunna learn arabic and book a ticket so i can get myself some $$$ in a court case :whitney: 

Same

wpp2l.gif?forcedesktop=1

lego

This happens so often now, even if you're later able to sue, who knows if you'd win the case if so many people in justice system are xenophobic too. 

Why are airlines giving in to bigoted uneducated people who feel "uncomfortable" because of a foreign language? 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

Bebe

Unbelievable... That's so disgusting and upsetting. Those people (who I assume complained) waving "Cya!" and "Bye!" :wtf: It angers me that those people are the ones who get to have their way.

It reminds me of JusReign another Youtuber who was forced to remove his turban and then walk to the bathroom, across the entire terminal, without it on because they wouldn't provide him with a mirror so he could put it back on.... Like they took him to a private room to remove it and then gave him no option but to walk out without it on anyway...

These Youtube celebrities have an audience to bring attention to these things, but how many other people have had this happen to them when they don't have the audience to bring attention to it?

GhettoFabulous

How disgusting I'd Taylor swift their asses 

635838366589812752257601845_tumblr_inlin 

LG6 is NEVER coming