Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to still go ahead with her Jakarta concert

DORd

Featured Posts

TEMPO Interactive, Jakarta:Lady Gaga is reportedly going ahead with her

planned Jakarta concert, according to the tweet of Little Monster, a local Gaga fan club via its Twitter account.

At around 10.35 am yesterday (16 May), the club's tweeted via @Ladygagaindo , "Confirmed BTWBALL Jakarta will still be held on June 3 at SUGBK (Bung Karno Stadium) #IINDONESIASAVESGAGA."

Five minutes later, another tweet emerged, "Bigdadday (concert promoter), MUI (Indonesian Ulama Council), FPI (Islamic Defenders Front), and Polri (National Police) have agreed that BTWBALL is still set in Jakarta, on the terms and condition which must be fulfilled. "

According to Gaga Indo, Lady Gaga' official fan club based in Indonesia, the press conference regarding the concert would be held tonight (16 May). According to the club's founder, Anggiat Dumohar Sihombing, they are optimistic that the concert is still on unless the official statement is issued by the promoter.

The news of the possible cancellation erupted last Tuesday, after the police issued a recommendation to cancel the concert due to social and cultural reasons. “Jakarta is indeed made up of diverse cultural elements but Lady Gaga's behaviors do not fit with any of these,†said Jakarta Metro Police's spokesperson Senior Commissioner Rikwanto.

*Site : http://jmp.io/1qF

*lady-gaga-tokyo-taiwan.jpg

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sheridan

Good news for those who've got tickets! But, this intolerance is driving me crazy. She should scrap all these places from her next tour, ungrateful bastards!

Not sure if I believe this...

I'll just await the press conference :)

Good news for those who've got tickets! But, this intolerance is driving me crazy. She should scrap all these places from her next tour, ungrateful bastards!

But, the people that are going aren't the ones protesting.

To call them ungrateful makes no sense at all.

jhonyguy04

I am scared. Like what if one those extremist fire her with a sniper gun. She should avoid these places honestly.

FrozenKookie

So another headline huh.. Praying for Gaga and for the Indonesian fans..

Sheridan

Not sure if I believe this...

I'll just await the press conference :)

But, the people that are going aren't the ones protesting.

To call them ungrateful makes no sense at all.

Oh, I didn't make myself very clear :sweat: I just wanted to get the word bastard in there tbh. I wasn't calling the concert-goers bastards though :)

TheMadridHash

i hope this is true, there are more than 52,000 little monsters in that country wanting to see her

Eulonzo

I am scared. Like what if one those extremist fire her with a sniper gun. She should avoid these places honestly.

This.

You wonder why It annoys me that she's performing in these places.

Oh, I didn't make myself very clear :sweat: I just wanted to get the word bastard in there tbh. I wasn't calling the concert-goers bastards though :)

It was the "ungrateful" part that I disagree with.

The fans are very grateful that she's coming, so it would be unfair to just not go there in the future.

She needs to continue with the concert. Opposing this will be a defining moment in her career. She cant let them have their way.

Archived