Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to still go ahead with her Jakarta concert

DORd

Featured Posts

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Guess what's being one of the Worldwide Trending Topic?

DRfeD.jpg

Is that Matter?

Well, only topics that went up to that list are the ones that having heavy buzz at the moment.

So is that matter when every one in the world who are tech savvy talking and aware about it?

You be the judge.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Guess what's being one of the Worldwide Trending Topic?

DRfeD.jpg

Is that Matter?

Well, only topics that went up to that list are the ones that having heavy buzz at the moment.

So is that matter when every one in the world who are tech savvy talking and aware about it?

You be the judge.

Psh, something like that doesn't decide if she actually gets that permit from the police and if her security team/Interscope/etc. will LET her go because of the petty bureaucratic hold-ups that a prominent person like Gaga should NOT endure/those THREATS ON HER LIFE, regardless if some rival paid the FPI etc. to do it.

Putting too much stock in Twitter almost always leads to a letdown. It's obvious that the ones who bought tickets already aren't even a concern to the people who are holding off the concert (the ones who grant permits)! ...Why would they care about twitter?

boysboysboys

There is another coverage here just few minutes ago in local news channel,

saying that this controversy may started from unhealthy rivalry

with one other promoter in the country, Berlian Entertainment.

Stated that Berlian Entertainment is unhappy that BigDaddy

who wins the deal for BTW Ball so they pay these extremist to cancel the gig.

Oh God, that's awful.

Jase

:eek: Ugh, ffs. This **** needs to be sorted out already.

I'm sick of this mess.

I really want her to go and prove these people that they can't do whatever they want.

But I fear for her safety... She could be killed :ohno:

Gaga, gurl, call President Barack and diva Michelle. Ask them to send you the US army, tanks, machine guns and helicopters :dreamwarrior:

Gaga, gurl, call President Barack and diva Michelle. Ask them to send you the US army, tanks, machine guns and helicopters :dreamwarrior:

Besides cancelling, this is the only feasible solution, obviously. :crossed: Oh, and Barack should go along with Gaga, just to ensure that she's 100% safe. He can play the guy in the chair during Government Hooker to make himself useful, too.

Besides cancelling, this is the only feasible solution, obviously. :crossed: Oh, and he should along with Gaga, just to ensure her safety is optimal. He can play the guy in the chair during Government Hooker to make himself useful, too.

Sounds legendary and logical :dreamwarrior:

Monster_Pouf

I think that it's too dangerous to perform there, they can kill Gaga! They better Kill the Bitch and not to kill Gaga.

I don't know if it's bad news or good news :s

Or Twitter-monster will kill protesters :lolgaga:

jhonyguy04

Besides cancelling, this is the only feasible solution, obviously. :crossed: Oh, and Barack should go along with Gaga, just to ensure that she's 100% safe. He can play the guy in the chair during Government Hooker to make himself useful, too.

That would be EPIC!!!

I'm sick of this mess.

I really want her to go and prove these people that they can't do whatever they want.

But I fear for her safety... She could be killed :ohno:

I wish she could...

Darren97

Yes I am!! Tell me one Islamic country that is open to letting her perform??? Maybe Dubai, but that's it. Even they said they don't allow homos-xuality in their country. Iam sorry, but Islam is one of the most narrow minded religions. Call me ignorant, but I think it's the truth.

ignorant :troll: but tbh, your right, it's sad but true

RAMROD

Oh God, that's awful.

Ugh, ffs. This **** needs to be sorted out already.

You tell me :noparty:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga saga is final – without permit, say Jakarta Police

The Jakarta Police insisted on Friday that it would stay with its original decision not to recommend the National Police issue a permit for American pop singer Lady Gaga’s planned June 3 concert.

"That decision is final," Jakarta Police spokesman Sr. Comr. Rikwanto said as quoted by kompas.com.

Rikwanto’s statement comes as an apparent contradiction to National Police chief Gen. Timur Pradopo’s statement on Wednesday night that the police were still evaluating whether they should issue the permit or not by taking into account interests from different groups of people.

http://www.thejakart...rta-police.html

gagaismywhore

It sounds to me like they don't even know if the show is gonna go ahead or not. They need to make their minds up tbh :nails:

Archived