This song is annoying af...

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ooolong
5 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

I mean I'm fine with criticism, but to just to plop anyone's voice you don't like into some imaginary category is dumb af. It's just lame.

I get your point but it isn't necessarily an imaginary category :poot:. A lot of singers these days, with 'indie' voices, employ the same poor technique (emphasized consonants instead of vowels, poor breathe support, etc). Not that I have too much of an issue with it; some singers do it really well and I enjoy it, but not most. In a lot of cases it's sort of a pseudo voice, it makes you think they have more vocal talent and emotion than they actually do. Plus singers should stop trying to sound like other singers without professional training; it gives no sense of individuality and it usually leads to vocal problems :poot:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

MonsterPaws

Not only is Jon Bellion hot, he's also pretty talented too.

I'm not a fan of All Time Low, but listen to its acoustic version (for the vocals), and better yet listen to Guillotine BOPPITY BOP BOP :sis:.

AddMeOnMYSPACE

I have never heard of this person nor this song until you bright this up...thx u guess :awkney:

the song gave me a headache :saladga:

Edonis

I've never heard of this song. 

BUT 'Welcome to my Kitchen' is an anthem bop and deserves all of the Grammys :lolly:

cosmicluvrr

The guy has talent. Have you heard his acoustic covers on youtube? Have you even heard the rest of his album or music before criticizing ? I would assume not.

oh no honey you are not coming for Jon while I'm here :nails:

He has talent, just listen to the album.

Kindness rules all.

RadioIsOurs
1 hour ago, cosmicluvrr said:

The guy has talent. Have you heard his acoustic covers on youtube? Have you even heard the rest of his album or music before criticizing ? I would assume not.

Well perhaps he just doesn't sing well in this song :nails:

Archived