ryanripley
Just now, Supersonic said:

This is not Daddy Lessons. :nails:

thats cus it's not a masterpiece

nK1O0gd.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
1 minute ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

omg... i'm joking. Drunk in love is literally one of her best songs.

nK1O0gd.gif

Ugh. There is SO many masterpieces on BEYONCÉ, and you pick THIS one :gum:

I mean, it's a great song, but definitively not the best.

Spoiler

And LEMONADE + 4 are better than her self titles #SorryNotSorry

ryanripley
Just now, L E O said:

Ugh. There is SO many masterpieces on BEYONCÉ, and you pick THIS one :gum:

I mean, it's a great song, but definitively not the best.

Reveal hidden contents

And LEMONADE + 4 are better than her self titles #SorryNotSorry

i picked this one cus it is and the only masterpiece since crazy in love

nK1O0gd.gif

3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i picked this one cus it is and the only masterpiece since crazy in love

nK1O0gd.gif

Single Ladies says hello. Upgrade U says hello. Love On Top says hello. Countdown says hello. Run The World says hello. Pretty Hurts says hello. XO says hello. ***Flawless says hello. 7/11 says hello. THE GODDAM WHOLE LEMONADE ALBUM SAYS HELLO. 

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, L E O said:

Single Ladies says hello. Upgrade U says hello. Love On Top says hello. Countdown says hello. Run The World says hello. Pretty Hurts says hello. XO says hello. ***Flawless says hello. 7/11 says hello. THE GODDAM WHOLE LEMONADE ALBUM SAYS HELLO. 

and i say goodbye

nK1O0gd.gif

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, dannydevito said:

my ears need an explanation for this mess

"Drunk in Love" is a song recorded by American singer Beyoncé featuring her husband, rapper Jay Z. The duo along with Detail, Andre Eric Proctor, Rasool Ricardo Diaz, Brian Soko, Timbaland, Jerome Harmon, and Boots composed the song for Beyoncé's self-titled fifth studio album (2013). Columbia Records released "Drunk in Love" as one of the two lead singles from Beyoncé on December 17, 2013. The song is dominated by trap beats in chunks and bass. Its lyrics, which depict female sexuality, are sung by Beyoncé in a sensual and confident way.

Many music critics called the song a follow-up to Beyoncé's and Jay-Z's song "Crazy in Love" (2003). "Drunk in Love" peaked at number two on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, spending eight weeks in the top ten. It also reached the top ten in France, Ireland, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. At the 57th Grammy Awards, "Drunk in Love" won Best R&B Song and Best R&B Performance.

The song's music video was directed by Hype Williams and shot in black-and-white in Golden Beach, Florida at a beach front manse. The visual features scenes of the pair singing the song together. "Drunk in Love" was performed by Beyoncé and Jay-Z at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards. It was later added to the set lists of the second European leg of Beyoncé's The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour in 2013 and the pair's joint On the Run Tour in 2014. Numerous remixes and cover versions of the song were made, most notably the official rework by rapper Kanye West. The music video won Best Collaboration and was nominated for Video of The Year at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards.

nK1O0gd.gif

dannydevito
17 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

"Drunk in Love" is a song recorded by American singer Beyoncé featuring her husband, rapper Jay Z. The duo along with Detail, Andre Eric Proctor, Rasool Ricardo Diaz, Brian Soko, Timbaland, Jerome Harmon, and Boots composed the song for Beyoncé's self-titled fifth studio album (2013). Columbia Records released "Drunk in Love" as one of the two lead singles from Beyoncé on December 17, 2013. The song is dominated by trap beats in chunks and bass. Its lyrics, which depict female sexuality, are sung by Beyoncé in a sensual and confident way.

Many music critics called the song a follow-up to Beyoncé's and Jay-Z's song "Crazy in Love" (2003). "Drunk in Love" peaked at number two on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, spending eight weeks in the top ten. It also reached the top ten in France, Ireland, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. At the 57th Grammy Awards, "Drunk in Love" won Best R&B Song and Best R&B Performance.

The song's music video was directed by Hype Williams and shot in black-and-white in Golden Beach, Florida at a beach front manse. The visual features scenes of the pair singing the song together. "Drunk in Love" was performed by Beyoncé and Jay-Z at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards. It was later added to the set lists of the second European leg of Beyoncé's The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour in 2013 and the pair's joint On the Run Tour in 2014. Numerous remixes and cover versions of the song were made, most notably the official rework by rapper Kanye West. The music video won Best Collaboration and was nominated for Video of The Year at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards.

nK1O0gd.gif

thank u very much

Spoiler

beyported

Archived