đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's tour rockets in with $30 MILLION in first 8 Shows

Americano

Featured Posts

Salander

Flawless keep adding those dates and get to be number 1.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galactic Mess

Can we PLEASE stop with the Madonna comparisons? Gaga is not even in the fifth year into her career, whereas Madonna is 30 years into it.

I was just stating that Madonna's tours are higher grossing, lol. Nobody said that Gaga would never reach/surpass her.

Nagini

Too bad her record label takes more than half of her tour earnings. :lolgaga:

Sexxx

I was just stating that Madonna's tours are higher grossing, lol. Nobody said that Gaga would never reach/surpass her.

:hug:

But Gaga WILL reach/surpass her :creep:

TheMadridHash

she probably gonna end up around 280-320 Million, it with half as dates as the monster ball,

SLAYING :Gaga: :Gaga: :Gaga: :Gaga: :Gaga:

Nagini

Tour wise- yes. But Madonna only had 85 dates. So I would still presume that she has the highest grossing tour for a solo artist.

However, I don't think Gaga will beat Madonna's sale records. 7 out of 12 albums sold more than 10 million+ copies. Madonna had two '21's! :deadbanana:

TheMadridHash

NONE of the other modern pop stars could do this :cry: :legend:

NONE BASIC BITCH[COMTEPORARY OF COURSE :cry: ]COULD DO THIS+

in fact madonna is the only other pop star that can actually top her, and she's over 30 decades of impact

gaga is ONLY 4 YEARS :Gaga:

Americano

Tour wise- yes. But Madonna only had 85 dates. So I would still presume that she has the highest grossing tour for a solo artist.

However, I don't think Gaga will beat Madonna's sale records. 7 out of 12 albums sold more than 10 million+ copies. Madonna had two '21's! :deadbanana:

Compare album sales then to album sales now.

Such an unfair and ridiculous comparison.

saltface

Over $300 million dollars.

Amazing :legend:

If you scale 30000000 up from 8 to 110 shows it = >400000000 though. Is that achievable?

TheMadridHash

those were different times, remember 10 years ago internet piracy was pretty much unexisting, 20 years ago was WHAT?

nowadays it's just all over, actually 21 is on the levels of Thriller, if there wasn't any piracy add at least another 12-15M

Gagaloo911

Any current artist today that started in the past 5-10 years could never.

"on track to be one of the top earning tours of all time"

Reading that, you'd think she'd been around for 10+ years...

Just unbelievable. Beyond proud of her. :clap:

:worship2: :legend: :legend:

Slayga tbh. I just can't :Gaga:

Americano

Amazing :legend:

If you scale 30000000 up from 8 to 110 shows it = >400000000 though. Is that achievable?

No. Keep in mind she has a higher ratio of stadiums to arenas in Asia versus what she will have in the US/Europe.

saltface

No. Keep in mind she has a higher ratio of stadiums to arenas in Asia versus what she will have in the US/Europe.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Still amazing though :wub:

Galactic Mess

And I really hope she does! It'd be so nice if she became the world's highest grossing female of all time! :excited2:

Can you imagine the bragging rights that would come from that? :flutter::creepflop:

Hm... makes sense... But how did you estimate the total income of the tour if most dates haven't been announced yet? o.0

Not trying to discredit you, just genuinely curious :)

Archived