💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: Joanne / Million Reasons

Noah

Featured Posts

Americano
10 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

Kworb glitched and removed HAC AI from every song on the overall radio section. So don't be alarmed when you see MR fell 97 spaces and 4m audience 

At least if it keeps having issues it'll cover over when she actually declines in the next few days :derpga: 

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

32. Lady Gaga, 'Joanne'

After a partial misfire with the ambitious pastiche Art Pop and a successful Great American Songbook career-reset with Tony Bennett duet LP Cheek to Cheek, Gaga landed back in her sweet spot with Joanne: a kitchen-sink pop album that tosses in Nashville swing, rock guitars and open-veined lyrics. There are fun, hand-clapping romps ("A-Yo"), meditative acoustic odes ("Joanne," devoted to her namesake aunt), classic Gaga bangers ("Perfect Illusion") and an instant-classic breakup ballad that will soundtrack every crying-in-the-rain montage for decades to come ("Million Reasons"). Stefani's (still) not flawless, but she's definitely got a diamond heart. — 

http://www.billboard.com/photos/7597536/50-best-albums-of-2016

BB knows what's up :applause: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

bloody g

I hope Gaga survives to all the monsters asking her to abandon MR. Her team should wait until it completely dies (like PI) probably around April.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived