news

Video Premiere: Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

GagaStan95

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, Poope MOnster said:

What is the truth?

im not a fan of judas / g.u.y / mtn / teog

either

Oh my bad. V Magazine said it was directed by Ruth Hogben and Andrea Gelardin.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, oliphanty said:

I'm disapointed people aren't being harder on her...we rolled over too easy with the do what u want situation aswell.
Remember how long and hard it took Diane to get her to release tihty. Gaga is so stubborn you have to be just as
persistant back. Keep the negativity going....she won't learn until we are hard on her. Especially with a manager that
puts her chakras and aura over managing her career professionally.

I have some ideas

1. Tweet every prominant director on twitter 10 times each asking a. Do you have an idea for a treatment for the song
million reasons by lady gaga b. would you be interested on doing a reshoot? If Anthony Madler or even someone like Todd
Haines replies she'll have to pay attention

2. Tweet gaga relentlessly really articulate critiques on the video...no I HATE IT trolling posts...comment about the
editing and your disapointment in her lack of respect for the artist - muse dynamic - meaning her unwillingness to hand
over creative reigns to an experienced director

3. This is really personal and harsh but might work the best....message Freddie, Sarah, Bobby and Jessy 10 times each
asking what kind of friend would let someone they are close to be filmed when their face hasn't settled from fillers. True
friends are honest and I am appaled you would so happily let gaga not be seen in her best li

delete this omg...

DanceInTheFlames

I mean it's not my favorite, but music videos in general are dying a slow boring death anyway. The music speaks for itself. 

Janne Monsen Tveit

I don't get why the storytelling in her live performances are 100 x better than in her official music videos. They're supposed to be watched hundreds of millions of times. 

http://730.no

Janne Monsen Tveit

She could hire an up and coming film director or even a good film student and get a so much better result. Seems like her friends won't tell her the truth... I have a feeling there's a great idea here, it's just not showing at all. 

http://730.no

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
On 12/16/2016 at 0:09 PM, RileyMint said:

What is up with the essays in here??? It's a music video. I can bet you guys have never put that much effort into your school work lmao :reductive:

Well you'd be wrong and would lose that bet. I'm going for my PhD in psychology and have actually compared psychological theories to her videos. So nice try. Keep drinking your tea. Loser. 

retrosexual123
1 hour ago, BrianxRyan said:

10 million views +

Well i dont know who from cause it's painful to watch...

Brian Ryan
3 hours ago, retrosexual123 said:

Well i dont know who from cause it's painful to watch...

Me I've seen it about 13 times... it's in my top 5 of best Gaga videos and songs :music:

• 2 weeks later...
yes and
On 15.12.2016 at 1:06 PM, PropaGaga said:

Sooo glad you took the time out of not caring to reply, though.

Which song from Joanne will be the next single? Your thoughts.. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived