• Last Reply
DeanWinchester
Just now, Redstreak said:

Ex-****ing-scuse me?

did i stutter? :ladyhaha:

i wont stop you from liking it, though :poot:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Prismatic

Also, will you van Ash Greninja? Because once he transformed he is pretty unstoppable if you don't have a fast mon. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

18 hours ago, Haroon said:

Tagging people who have the game :excited2: Come join if you can guys, it'll be a blast :woot: 

@Lion Heart @Awakened M @PartySick @Florian @Seeka @bionic @CowSiss @PopEmergency @T3ARS @ryhanna @takemetovenus @Judas Oyster @River @Versace @toewsy @HausOfMark @ModernEcstasy @Phlop

Yaaay :woohoo: I guess it won't be in time for registrations but hopefully there will be more in the future because we've still got post-Bank and all of that good stuff :yay: 

I would but I plan on hacking my 3DS soon after I beat Moon so I'm not sure if I should be doing anything that requies internet activity.

That and my bandwith sucks so hard.

Hey y'all

I just got back from the beach so I wasnt able to take care of the registrations right away :flop:

Oh and I was building Sandygasts to make it look like the beach got invaded or something :emma:

I also attempted on creating Palossand. Well, emphasis on "attempted". :neyde:  I wish I took some photos but me and my friends' phones batteries died :air:

But anyhoo, I'm back :D

10 hours ago, ashae said:

Wait how do I participate or is it too late :giveup:

Registrations are still up until December 21 :)

A quick update:

There will be an unban to Greninja, Aegislash, Sablenite, Mawilite, and the move Swagger.

Necrozma isn't also exactly performing as well as Solgaleo & Lunala so I'm gonna remove him from the ban list too.

The tournament's in a little over 10 days and I admit, I'm still not halfway to making my proper team. :air: Although 10 days is just enough time for preparations. You can do it y'all !

On 12/10/2016 at 11:38 PM, Haroon said:

YAAAAAAY IT'S HERE :woot: 

Tagging everyone who took part in the last 2 tournaments :yay: 

@Aciid @ARTPOPHooker96 @Creyk @Dayfid @DiegoMonster @emmett ryan @Fabian5000 @HookerHotel @Jaqe @Raikou @Ray of Light @Redstreak @TheOriginalOne @ThisGuyTony @Umbreon @Versus @Jimmy Darling @Ibo @Canon @Bamboo @Electric Venus @VFD @Garden Panty 

Brb gonna go get my friend code and find out who I want as my battle icon :laughga: I had Snorlax during the first and Blissey during the second, so not sure if I should delete it fat or continue the trend :awesome: 

Way to forget me, I nearly got 1st place in one of them :emma: 

Haroon
11 hours ago, Logan said:

Way to forget me, I nearly got 1st place in one of them :emma: 

Wait WHAT :deadbanana: I didn't forget that you had the game or played, I just could've sworn I mentioned you :duck: Like one of those cases where something's so obvious that you've thought you've definitely done it but managed to forget to because you think it's so obvious that you couldn't not have done it :rip: I hope that even makes sense :giveup: 

DiegoMonster
18 hours ago, Logan said:

15423646_10211770604885314_1131304732_n.

in-game name: Logan 

Icon: Mimikyu 

You stole my icon :( 

I'm going to wait until my team is done to make my sign up! Which is almost done :D 

Haroon

I haven't beaten the Elite 4 or got Dittos of all natures to start breeding yet or anything :emma: I hope I can get a lot of stuff done this weekend otherwise I'll be entering the tournament with my storyline team or not at all :sharon: 

PopEmergency
On 11.12.2016 at 6:52 AM, Haroon said:

Tagging people who have the game :excited2: Come join if you can guys, it'll be a blast :woot: 

@Lion Heart @Awakened M @PartySick @Florian @Seeka @bionic @CowSiss @PopEmergency @T3ARS @ryhanna @takemetovenus @Judas Oyster @River @Versace @toewsy @HausOfMark @ModernEcstasy @Phlop

Yaaay :woohoo: I guess it won't be in time for registrations but hopefully there will be more in the future because we've still got post-Bank and all of that good stuff :yay: 

still not done with the story :toofunny: 

can't really compete with y'all atm

Archived