• Americano

• MattyMonster

• Jase

• Henryy

MattyMonster

THIS :clap:

Maybe Gaga needs 45695215 songs feat Pitbull. :nails:

:dies:

But seriously, Pitbull's rap sounds exactly the same in every ****ing song :toofunny:

:dies:

But seriously, Pitbull's rap sounds exactly the same in every ****ing song

That's true :ohwell:

MelbHawker

Meh. Some deserve to be there. Some don't.

JLo has had a stunning 12 months - she does deserve that #1 spot. I disagree with Bieber at #3.. its just.. its Justin Bieber. Rihanna + Oprah definitely should be there (although I think Rihanna is terribly overrated!). Was real happy GaGa made the Top 5! Wasn't expecting her to tbh.

Britney does not deserve to be at #6. WTF. Kim at 7. Katy at 8. Meh. Meh. Meh.

Americano

Meh. Some deserve to be there. Some don't.

JLo has had a stunning 12 months - she does deserve that #1 spot. I disagree with Bieber at #3.. its just.. its Justin Bieber. Rihanna + Oprah definitely should be there (although I think Rihanna is terribly overrated!). Was real happy GaGa made the Top 5! Wasn't expecting her to tbh.

Britney does not deserve to be at #6. WTF. Kim at 7. Katy at 8. Meh. Meh. Meh.

Britney had a MUCH bigger year than JLo. :wtf:

Maybe Gaga needs 45695215 songs feat Pitbull. :nails:

lol

Not to mention all of Jlo's songs with Pitbull sound the ****ing same.

MelbHawker

Britney had a MUCH bigger year than JLo. :wtf:

Not a Britney stan but did she really? JLo's year has been HUGE - she's had HUGE success music-wise, HUGE success TV wise and has been in the media constantly. IMHO, JLo had the better year.

Oh Angelina at #13! :legend:

Americano

Not a Britney stan but did she really? JLo's year has been HUGE - she's had HUGE success music-wise, HUGE success TV wise and has been in the media constantly. IMHO, JLo had the better year.

What are you even talking about?

She had one single and her album tanked harder than who knows what. Yet, that's huge music-wise?

Her TV has been lackluster at that, with American Idol experiencing declining ratings.

What has she been in the media for? Being irrelevant and a loser in every industry she's participated in since 1643?

JLo's latest album is her WEAKEST SELLING yet.

Britney Spears had 3 hit singles, a big album in the US, and was all over the news for her comeback in addition to a tour.

Again, the problem is not Gaga not being #1, but J.Lo being there. I too have respect for this list and for Forbes, but after this? :shrug: I could even go with Rihanna or Bieber being #1 and I don't like neither, but this just seem...comical for some reason :smh:

All of this.

CoolTrainerTerry

They felt sorry for her after the divorce.

But how can Gaga not be number one overall if she's number one on more lists?

Noelle

What are you even talking about?

She had one single and her album tanked harder than who knows what. Yet, that's huge music-wise?

Her TV has been lackluster at that, with American Idol experiencing declining ratings.

What has she been in the media for? Being irrelevant and a loser in every industry she's participated in since 1643?

JLo's latest album is her WEAKEST SELLING yet.

Britney Spears had 3 hit singles, a big album in the US, and was all over the news for her comeback in addition to a tour.

A bit harsh, but youre right. :golfclap: