💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Million Reasons Re-Enters UK iTunes Top 10

GAGAISTHEBESTYA

Featured Posts

sweet spot

there is another version in #63 or smth like that and both versions combined make it stand at #7 :giveup:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I would like it to, I don't see it charting within the top 10, radio here just doesn't seem to be playing it and I'm unsure of how well streaming is going for her here also. I imagine it will stick in the top 20 by the time her Alan Carr interview + performance is shown.

HolyDelRey
11 minutes ago, jxckk said:

As much as I would like it to, I don't see it charting within the top 10, radio here just doesn't seem to be playing it and I'm unsure of how well streaming is going for her here also. I imagine it will stick in the top 20 by the time her Alan Carr interview + performance is shown.

Million Reasons was not sent to UK radios yet.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Just now, Bakki Del Rey said:

Million Reasons was not sent to UK radios yet.

no way?! it was sent to american radios nearly a full month ago, I just assumed we had got it aswell. :toofunny: I dont really get why in this day and age with streaming and what not it needs to be officially sent to a radio before it gets played, its instant on a streaming platform. Why hasn't it been sent to radios here? 

Hyperballad
41 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

Whoever is saying this will debut in Top 10 is delusional. They don't play this on radio, this will bomb, bookmark me.

Madgeina stan I see? 

HolyDelRey
1 minute ago, jxckk said:

no way?! it was sent to american radios nearly a full month ago, I just assumed we had got it aswell. :toofunny: I dont really get why in this day and age with streaming and what not it needs to be officially sent to a radio before it gets played, its instant on a streaming platform. Why hasn't it been sent to radios here? 

They're probably waiting for the music video though, they'll do it this or next week, anyway she's on Alan this friday, so it will be safe at the top 10 i guess, before radio pick it up.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Hyperballad
41 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

Whoever is saying this will debut in Top 10 is delusional. They don't play this on radio, this will bomb, bookmark me.

Madgeina stan I see? 

Hyperballad
42 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

Madgeina stan I see? 

Hyperballad
42 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

Madgeina stan I see? 

KarmaPolice
11 minutes ago, Texas Joanne said:

Madgeina stan I see? 

11 minutes ago, Texas Joanne said:

Madgeina stan I see? 

10 minutes ago, Texas Joanne said:

Madgeina stan I see? 

Madgeina stan I see? 

GAGAISTHEBESTYA
1 minute ago, YaaaasGaga said:

It's at #9 in the UK iTunes chart now :excited2: