💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Overrated Legends

Economy

Featured Posts

Impostor
10 minutes ago, Economy said:

But i find their success an exageration. They may have come up with a new sound but their vocals were pretty mediocre and quite frankly i dont like 75% of their hits :rip: 

They were a hit because of their ability to connect with the public. They've made all of their legacy in just 10 years, and I think that's very very rare.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZombieMirror
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

are you okay?

acFOYF9.gif

not really ,Gaga slayed me with her vocals unlike other "legends" :lolly:

Ooolong
2 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Mariah Carey tbh. Sure,  she has an amazing range,  but her songs are super cheesy and really nothing special :nails:

Mariah doesn't just have an "amazing range", she was an INCREDIBLE vocalist and she may not be exactly on par today, due to nodules and the such, but she was so much more; her range was just the cherry on top. Her songwriting and production skills are impeccable too; I'll give it to you that she occasionally has some cringe lyrics and her sound hasn't evolved a whole lot. 

3 minutes ago, MarryTheKnight said:

tbh Madonna

she's just very weak vocally imo

Doesn't discredit her skillful dancing, amazing songwriting, unique visuals and overall discography. She's the foundation of female pop stars. Just because she lacks in one department doesn't mean she's overrated.

Both of you betta check yourselves :grr:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, ZombieMirror said:

not really ,Gaga slayed me with her vocals unlike other "legends" :lolly:

it's not always all about vocals :sweat:

Just now, MarryTheKnight said:

4lsjiTb.gif

are yall going to use this embarrassing gif forever? :duck: she had a breakdown that day :duck:

MarryTheKnight
Just now, Ooolong said:

Doesn't discredit her skillful dancing, amazing songwriting, unique visuals and overall discography. She's the foundation of female pop stars. Just because she lacks in one department doesn't mean she's overrated.

Both of you betta check yourselves :grr:

4lsjiTb.gif

MarryTheKnight
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

are yall going to use this embarrassing gif forever? :duck: she had a breakdown that day :duck:

4lsjiTb.gif

she wore this same outfit on like friday

Jenniferella
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Lol don't worry, some members like to play the vocals card but they still bop to atrocious singers on the other side so...

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, John Wayne said:

Madge and that she devil that starts with "B" :madge:

:oprah:

Beyonce? :oprah:

Ooolong
4 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

Beyoncé 

you can close this thread now 

2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Beyonce

Also, no :grr: You guys are gonna give me heart palpitations. This thread is about who hasn't worked hard enough for their success, and Beyoncé doesn't fall into that category. A true vocal master; she's impeccably talented in that department and we're yet to have heard of Bey ever facing a vocal injury. It's all from years of coaching. She's also an amazing dancer, probably the best we currently have of the major female pop stars. Not to mention, absolutely incredible touring artist. I can't comment on how much input she has on writing or creative direction (although from what I've seen in behind the scenes and such, it looks like a lot more than most would suspect).

Spoiler

I respect your opinions though, just my two cents :gaycat: :hug:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, MarryTheKnight said:

4lsjiTb.gif

she wore this same outfit on like friday

but what was the point of you using this gif? :oprah:

Ooolong
2 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Madge and that she devil that starts with "B" :madge:

Bruno Mars is a male as far as I know, but you're right, definitely overrated :chica:.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Archived