Featured Posts

3 hours ago, pachinko said:

You're being disgusting on this thread. Stop it. :lolly: 

Sorry for stating facts boo

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Well It's not like Madonna has still anything to prove, she's still Queen (not saying this as a huge stan, because I'm not. I'm just realistic).

Like Gaga has nothing else to prove anymore too. Everybody knows she's an amazing vocalist, songwriter and musician.

And I don't think Gaga needs to live in Madonna's path. They are two different artists who made their own way. Maybe they will work together one day (I would live for it !). But it is not necessary. Gaga doesn't need it to be relevant. And Madonna doesn't need it to stay relevant.

If Gaga is not seen as Madonna's successor, seriously, who cares ? Do you really want Lady Gaga to be only seen as Madonna 2.0. Personnally I don't. Katy or Ariania can take this role, to me both of them still have a lot to prove.

Ray of Light

The Sean arrest joke :wtf: I know it's been decades, but domestic abuse should still remain a no-joke topic Mrs. Ciccone 

Ray of Light
7 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

It's Gaga fans that are pressed. What do Madonna fans have to be pressed about exactly? No one comes close to Madonna.

You like Madonna, we get it. So do millions of gays, you're not special. Also, coming into a Gaga forum and calling Gaga fans pressed isn't a good look hun :/ 

ZombieMirror
11 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

dude there was no autotune when she started and she managed to become the best selling female artist of all time, the irony to talk about "being pressed" really....

we are talking about NOW  not 30 years ago :sweat:(still even then her voice was mediocre )

this was just catastrophic :saladga: 

4 minutes ago, ZombieMirror said:

we are talking about NOW  not 30 years ago :sweat:(still even then her voice was mediocre )

Why wouldn't we talk about the beginning of her career? That's when autotune didn't exist and that's when she was the most successful.

On 03/12/2016 at 5:10 AM, Parach said:

She's about bling, not the music. 

how can you say that when she has albums like Erotica and American Life that never were supposed to be commercialy successful, just her expressing herself about sex or politics

ZombieMirror
Just now, GagaInTheZone said:

Why wouldn't we talk about the beginning of her career? That's when autotune didn't exist and that's when she was the most successful.

just STOP it's obvious she lacks the vocal department and you should accept that :classy:

8 minutes ago, ZombieMirror said:

just STOP it's obvious she lacks the vocal department and you should accept that :classy:

I don't even know why I argue with you...

You said Madonna's career would be over if autotune didn't exist, I'm telling you her commercial/charts peak was when autotune didn't exist. I never said Madonna is an amazing singer, I said she didn't need autotune to come where she is now.

Why isnt anyone discussing the actual content though? Like what did you think about the Toxic cover as a political satire? You are focising on trivial matters...

All that ppl need to remember is that she IS the queen of pop and the most successful female star ever. Noone has come even close to her career, noone. And noone will in the near future. Now just except this fact and move on. 

Coul we now go back to celebrating this great achivement regardless of her vocal talent or there lack of. 

berlinforme

I really like the set, I'm glad she's finally singing some songs she never does for tours. Would have loved to see Power Of Goodbye but that's apparently never going to happen, haha. 

But seriously, without having read all of these 8 pages, has she been sick? She didn't really hit the notes and her voice sounded not as good (or mediocre :sweat:) as usual. Especially American Life... :toofunny:

8 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

I really like the set, I'm glad she's finally singing some songs she never does for tours. Would have loved to see Power Of Goodbye but that's apparently never going to happen, haha. 

But seriously, without having read all of these 8 pages, has she been sick? She didn't really hit the notes and her voice sounded not as good (or mediocre :sweat:) as usual. Especially American Life... :toofunny:

Yeah turns out she was indeed sick hence even coaching during songs. And I do agree vocals werent all that marvelous (well even on her stardards), but I didnt care all that much 'cause its very interesting to see/hear these rarely heard songs etc randomness from her. But yeah I dont get why ppl pay soooo much interest.in her sining. Sure she can sing, but she is not a whitney vocalist and never will be. Deal! I personally like her for very different reasons (eventhoygh she sure delivers great emotions with her vocals from time to time).

What I didnt like about this was the audience and M's interaction with it. I know her humour is quite bitchy but it just didnt really work inthis set up and with mainly rich business ppl in the audience. Also not the fun of worlds worst clown jokes :D Yes again, I know they are ment to be bad, but oh man....

All in all I hope she keeps doing these! Brilliant fun. And GZ for the sum.she raised O.o

Archived