Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Madonna raises $7.5 million for Raising Malawi @ Art Basel

jojuun

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

Ugh ... Maddersdaily again?

We are free to post about our favourite artists in the Entertainment section. There's no need to come here if you're not interested in Madonna. Unless you are a hater. 

The night sky tells all

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is very telling how this woman got 7.5 million dollars to finish building a paediatric hospital in Malawi through the show and auction, and what people in here are doing is putting down Madonna or putting Gaga and Madonna against each other.

I know we also live in a post-truth world, but news story here is not that Ariana and Madonna performed together. Firstly, they did not perform together. Ariana was there as a guest to auction the RH dress and they did a little dance together - not a performance. ARod was on stage with Madonna, Sean Penn was there too, Chris Brown as well and none of them were there to perform with M, but to raise money in the auction.

The news story here is that Madonna put on a TOAC show and auction and collected 7.5 million dollars in fundraising  to finish building a new pediatric hospital in Malawi. That's positive and we all need a bit more positivity in the world and in our lives.

Madonna has always liked to be current. She doesn't have a career of 35 years by singing 80s music. Why should she change now? And everytime I read comments from some of you saying that she is desperate to be relevant makes me wonder what makes you think she needs that, with all that money and that huge career! That "desperation" must be working if she still selling out shows. Hello! she did 7 million last night. I feel sad to think that some of you think that gaga can't be current, work with younger stars make modern music or even do whatever she wants when she is 50. That day will come and you will look back at this and think how foolish this limited thinking was.

24 minutes ago, headonfire said:

It is very telling how this woman got 7.5 million dollars to finish building a paediatric hospital in Malawi through the show and auction, and what people in here are doing is putting down Madonna or putting Gaga and Madonna against each other.

I know we also leave in a post-truth world, but news story here is not that Ariana and Madonna performed together. Firstly, they did not perform together. Ariana was there as a guest to auction the RH dress and they did a little dance together - not a performance. ARod was on stage with Madonna, Sean Penn was there too, Chris Brown as well and none of them were there to perform with M, but to raise money in the auction.

The news story here is that Madonna put on a TOAC show and auction and collected 7.5 million dollars in fundraising  to finish building a new pediatric hospital in Malawi. That's positive and we all need a bit more positivity in the world and in our lives.

Indeed indeed

It would also be time to change the tittle? Its truly false and misleading. M was hosting a charity fundraiser and the performed

ZombieMirror
15 hours ago, jojuun said:

Funny you should say that about the woman who's sold more records than any other woman in history. Guess there must be something good on those albums then... 

You can stay pressed

giphy.gif

still without autotune she's over :awkney: now you can stay pressed :poot:

insight
3 minutes ago, ZombieMirror said:

in the 80s there was no auto-tune and she managed just fine. any other put-downs up your sleeve?

ZombieMirror
14 hours ago, jojuun said:

this is so........cringy , ok.... she's Madonna ......rebellious but still twerking I find it disgusting to be done by anyone not just  by Madonna  (still her old ass should be cover and stop acting like a bimbo )  and now you can attack me on how did I dare to questions your queen's poor behavior :madge:

3 hours ago, headonfire said:

I know we also live in a post-truth world, but news story here is not that Ariana and Madonna performed together. Firstly, they did not perform together. Ariana was there as a guest to auction the RH dress and they did a little dance together - not a performance. ARod was on stage with Madonna, Sean Penn was there too, Chris Brown as well and none of them were there to perform with M, but to raise money in the auction.

It wasn't clear at the time I made this thread that Ariana would be in the auction part of the night and not the performance, since Madonna posted she was "rehearsing with La Grande". That indicated to me that Ariana would be in the actual show and not just the auction... I'll update the OP in a bit!

monketsharona

Now I remember why I don't like reading posts in Madonna threads :yay:

This war will never be over... Seriously, please Gaga and Madge work together and end this mess for good. 

MarryTheKnight

I just don't understand why fundraising for a children's hospital in Africa required twerking, dressing as a slutty clown, and making blowjob jokes in front of your son????? 

3 hours ago, ZombieMirror said:

dude there was no autotune when she started and she managed to become the best selling female artist of all time, the irony to talk about "being pressed" really....

DeanWinchester
19 hours ago, Versace19069 said:

The Queen of Pop just crowned her successor.:applause: Talent wins.

the line of succession can NOT skip a generation

tumblr_lh1ictR0N51qca6z9o1_400.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
19 hours ago, MyQueen said:

But Cher, Elton and AC DC are all boring to death

>ACDC

>boring

:what:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived