💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Madonna raises $7.5 million for Raising Malawi @ Art Basel

jojuun

Featured Posts

Just now, Gagas love said:

lolol. the problem with society is that the peasants such as yourselves, put all their trust and hard earned money into the hands of the wealthy...

ITs like, here hve it all. we trust you. take all of it. 

meanwhile, people in our own country are dying and starving and homeless.

im sorry i just dont fall for that bs. Born this Way foundation is different because gaga doesnt have ridiculous auctions that have dinners that cost 1000 a plate. and her foundation has real action that you can tangibly see and feel and touch. when a charity says, "gimme the money and ill go help some random country somewhere" you should know that youll never see the real change. 

Sure

Spoiler

I really don't want to get into a fight with mo****.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagas love
Just now, swakby said:

Sure

Hide contents

I really don't want to get into a fight with mo****.

ah sad how people cant have a discussion without it being labeled a "fight".

lol. they put their emotions and ego at the forefront. oh well. stay pressed at my antagonizing view i guess. just please dont blindly trust rich and powerful people. btw google susan b komen foundation, their CEOs salary was ridiculous. just saying, its a business and business will  never have a heart.

6 hours ago, Gagas love said:

lolol. the problem with society is that the peasants such as yourselves, put all their trust and hard earned money into the hands of the wealthy...

ITs like, here hve it all. we trust you. take all of it. 

meanwhile, people in our own country are dying and starving and homeless.

im sorry i just dont fall for that bs. Born this Way foundation is different because gaga doesnt have ridiculous auctions that have dinners that cost 1000 a plate. and her foundation has real action that you can tangibly see and feel and touch. when a charity says, "gimme the money and ill go help some random country somewhere" you should know that youll never see the real change. 

Oh it must be so fun to live in the deluluLand right. Firstly, these are all a matter of public record which you may go check by your own leisure. In Madonna's case I believe they are Raising Malawi and RayofLight somethingsomething and a few others. So you can go see how the funds are allocated. Just so you know, she is very very hands on with this and personally involved visiting there a couple of times per year and using millions if her OWN money too. They have built multible schools and hospitals allready in various places etc so I would say thats pretty darn tangiable.

Bornthisway foundation on the ither hand... erm you did see the last mandatory report of its finances etc? No need to remind you of that. Plus the actual work they do? Riiight... 

Im not saying btw foundation doesnt do anything good nor that this is a competition, but guuuurl you are so so wrong with this that please just go away in silence and stop being rude towards ppl you do good in the world.

Gagas love
5 hours ago, Snow said:

Oh it must be so fun to live in the deluluLand right. Firstly, these are all a matter of public record which you may go check by your own leisure. In Madonna's case I believe they are Raising Malawi and RayofLight somethingsomething and a few others. So you can go see how the funds are allocated. Just so you know, she is very very hands on with this and personally involved visiting there a couple of times per year and using millions if her OWN money too. They have built multible schools and hospitals allready in various places etc so I would say thats pretty darn tangiable.

Bornthisway foundation on the ither hand... erm you did see the last mandatory report of its finances etc? No need to remind you of that. Plus the actual work they do? Riiight... 

Im not saying btw foundation doesnt do anything good nor that this is a competition, but guuuurl you are so so wrong with this that please just go away in silence and stop being rude towards ppl you do good in the world.

this whole response is so embarrassing lol. the ignorance, i cant deal

Psychedelic

People arguing over who does better or worse charity just to defend who they stan for? :wtf:

BAN these people please!!!

On 06/12/2016 at 8:12 PM, Gagas love said:

this whole response is so embarrassing lol. the ignorance, i cant deal

He gave you facts and you are saying it's an embarrasing response!? 

Embarrasing is making unfounded claims without any truthful base to support it, like you have done.

Archived