💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Z100 & KIIS FM Top9@9

TwerkinLurkin

Featured Posts

TwerkinLurkin

Two of the most biggest radio stations in the US do a countdown of the most requested songs of the day every weeknight. I'm not sure if other stations in other cities do this if they do feel free to comment them bellow. Britney stans got slumber party played on z100 last night here is the info bellow.

(Z100) NYC

tweet something like

I request Million Reasons by Lady Gaga on @Z100NewYork's #Top9At9 with @MaxwellsHouse #MaxwellOnZ

(feel free to change up the wording and stuff so it doesn't seem like spam all you need to make sure is that you include the @s and hashtags

Call/text Z100  request Million Reasons on radio: 1 800 242 0100 (Text: 55100) 

Z100's Mediabase: www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationplaylistrequest.asp?format=Y0&c_let=z100-FM

(KIIS FM) LA

Tweet something like

I request #MillionReasons @ladygaga on @JoJoWright's #Top9At9 on @1027KIISFM tonight!

Call/text KIIS  request Million Reasons on radio: 1 800 520 1027 (Text: 41027)

KIIS FM's Mediabase: www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationplaylistrequest.asp?c_let=kiis-FM

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TwerkinLurkin
1 minute ago, BloodyMonster said:

KIIS FM's countdown isn't accurate, we should try for Z100 though

What do you mean

Arizona Sky
2 minutes ago, TwerkinLurkin said:

What do you mean

Last night Juju On That Beat was #1, some song named Guys My Age was #3, Don't Wanna Know was #2, The Greatest was #5 and Starboy was #9. No one is voting for those songs :rip: 

JustAnotherDay

DO THIS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting played on one of these greatly increases our chances of being added by one of these stations.

was NickARTPOP

TwerkinLurkin
Just now, BloodyMonster said:

Last night Juju On That Beat was #1, some song named Guys My Age was #3, Don't Wanna Know was #2, The Greatest was #5 and Starboy was #9. No one is voting for those songs :rip: 

Oh well they still do a 9@9 countdown that they "say" are he most requested songs of the day 😂 Lol maybe they also count text and call in requests 

JustAnotherDay
1 minute ago, BloodyMonster said:

not just stans use this. Normal people call and text in a lot as well. And these are all really popular songs.

was NickARTPOP

TwerkinLurkin

It's 8:48 pm in NYC

we have a little more than 10 mins but their are other songs getting a lot more tweets if you look at the top9at9 hashtag on twitter

TwerkinLurkin
3 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

They're not picking up!!! :giveup:

It's very rare if they ever do I live in New Jersey and I get this station locally and I have never gotten them able to pick up the phone

HolyDelRey
Just now, TwerkinLurkin said:

It's very rare if they ever do I live in New Jersey and I get this station locally and I have never gotten them able to pick up the phone

And how are people supposed to request a song, when they're not picking up the phone? This is so frustrating.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Archived