💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball [Asia]

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

boysboysboys

Don't hate me guys, I just want her to have the most sucessful tour of her life! But I'm really disappointed after watching a lot of videos... I wish she could combine all the elements of a big tour to her talent, that would make her unbeatable.

I do get where this is coming from, don't worry. Even though it's gotten much better in my eyes, some changes can still be made.

Maybe you should create an entire thread in Thoughts, with all the changes you want diluted into paragraphs. That way we can have a real talk about this.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• gagaismywhore

• Nissa

• MANiCURE1295

HMLover

Don't hate me guys, I just want her to have the most sucessful tour of her life! But I'm really disappointed after watching a lot of videos... I wish she could combine all the elements of a big tour to her talent, that would make her unbeatable.

I'd like to know which videos you watched. The stage is enormous and complex, her vocals are better than ever, her dancing is better than ever, the story is more than just a face-palm worthy Wizard of Oz ripoff, it compiles iconic images of the BTW era and builds on them while adding new imagery... I actually have no idea what people who say things like this are seeing or hearing when they watch videos.

That is, of course, if this isn't just another omg-if-I-pretend-that-I-want-what's-best-for-Gaga-then-people-won't-think-I'm-trolling bit :P

Americano

I love the tour, and I'm such a b---h to Gaga all of the time lol

glockenpop

Paper crane dress for Just Dance is her most stunning addition to date, SHE BETTER NOT CHANGE IT.

Juan Carlos

What elements are you exactly talking about? Vocals? She's got them. Choreography? That as well. Theatricality? You bet your ass.

Also, the tour has gotten critical acclaim from actual sources, not some random commentator. Improvements can be made, but the show is in no way a mess. :crossed:

Miracle

I love the setlist names haha. How can we name the second act? Ill call it FASHION OF THE JUST LOVEGAME, THEN CALL ME WITH A TELEPHONE

haha

Queen Gloria

Another new outfit for FOHL/Just Dance? Seems like she's never sure about this one, or maybe just likes changing it.

tumblr_m3zj8kt4Nq1qa42jro1_500.jpg

Kermit the frog

2:26 - "Tok - yo - oh - oh - oh, without this scheisse yeah, Tok - yo - oh - oh - oh"

Edited by Kermit the frog

RAMROD

That new pink origami dress are so pretty :)

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡