💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga at 2016 American Music Awards

Stef

Featured Posts

Blackwillow

Great job Gaga I love everything about it. Her vocal is undeniable that high note alone set her in another lever from singer and basic bitches out there.

this fan base I swear fuking whining about everything thing. Damn she do or don't!!!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KarmaPolice
13 minutes ago, Mythos said:

She sang so beautiful, but i didn't like that set that much, and the fake ass guitar... gurl really, stop it and just sing, you got an amazing voice.

Really I can't....you guys are far worst than haters. And the guitar was not fake, while she was playing she just had another back guitar doing the main chords 

Mary Jane Wayne

So i am at school right now i just saw this and im literally screaming yaaaaaaas gaga from the top of my lungs :sharon:

YAAAAAAAAS SLAY MAMA

Nvm found one on Twitter 

I do hope that this kind of visual will be the one for the video. Something appropriately simple but beautiful. 

Blueskye
3 hours ago, Tommi said:

I'm so happy she's cleaning up this ****ed up fanbase with these performances, SLAY GAGA

This. 

You Little Haters are unbelievable. Whining for weeks for some MR promo, here it is and it's MAJOR promo at that and all you can do is hate. You are like anti-fans. You only loved her for what you thought her Gaganess was. At least the GP are honest in their hatred of her Gaganess. If you had any idea who she was you wouldn't be saying this bullsh¡t, you are fair weather fans and you need to Get The Fvck Outta Here, literally. Go do your little stan thing over some other pop tart. Let the real talent flourish and bloom and stop trying to drag her down with your poison. Grow up.

She looking STUNNING on the red carpet and her performance was BEAUTIFUL. 

I never really cared for MR as a single, but I believe the music video will follow shortly now that there has been this promo and I can't wait to see more performances of this beautiful song. 

I am here because I love Gaga for who she is and what she does and I love seeing her grow and change. What about you, why are you here?

If you watch the performance in HD, there is guitar sounds when her hands are not even on the instrument. I can hear her playing in the intro and end but i'm not sure if she is really playing throughout the performance?

7 minutes ago, Greanskye said:

This. 

You Little Haters are unbelievable. Whining for weeks for some MR promo, here it is and it's MAJOR promo at that and all you can do is hate. You are like anti-fans. You only loved her for what you thought her Gaganess was. At least the GP are honest in their hatred of her Gaganess. If you had any idea who she was you wouldn't be saying this bullsh¡t, you are fair weather fans and you need to Get The Fvck Outta Here, literally. Go do your little stan thing over some other pop tart. Let the real talent flourish and bloom and stop trying to drag her down with your poison. Grow up.

She looking STUNNING on the red carpet and her performance was BEAUTIFUL. 

I never really cared for MR as a single, but I believe the music video will follow shortly now that there has been this promo and I can't wait to see more performances of this beautiful song. 

I am here because I love Gaga for who she is and what she does and I love seeing her grow and change. What about you, why are you here?

I'm also here to see her grow and change but now it's just way too far from what made me a fan in the first place. The big beats the catchy pop records. The Gaga brand. Now we have cowboy hats, pastels and mediocre country-ish songs I'm not interested in even listening to a second time. I appreciate the album and the meaning but it's dissapointing:toofunny:

I wish everyone complaining about her guitar playing skills would just shut up. How do you except her to get better if she doesn't practice?! Practice also involves performing in front of a live audience, not just in the studio. You guys are so pathetic :wtf: She killed it and you haters are just seething that she's branching out and trying something other than the piano. Really wish we could start banning the so called critics on the site. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

On 11/21/2016 at 7:09 AM, macca said:

I'm also here to see her grow and change but now it's just way too far from what made me a fan in the first place. The big beats the catchy pop records. The Gaga brand. Now we have cowboy hats, pastels and mediocre country-ish songs I'm not interested in even listening to a second time. I appreciate the album and the meaning but it's dissapointing:toofunny:

THEN LEAVE! 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

30 minutes ago, symphonia said:

If you watch the performance in HD, there is guitar sounds when her hands are not even on the instrument. I can hear her playing in the intro and end but i'm not sure if she is really playing throughout the performance?

She is. There is just a background track playing too. It's just like her voice live. She always had a backup vocal track.

Nothing surprising.

• Guest locked this topic

Archived