💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga at 2016 American Music Awards

Stef

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

I actually loved the guitar part she really nailed it this time compared to her other performances :giveup:

And she looked and sounded beautiful, so there is really nothing to complain about! The stage looked nice, very well fitted with the song!

The moment when the music stopped and she just sang :giveup:  I bet everyone got chills!!!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fantina

Honestly,

This was one of my favorite performance of hers :D 

She looked stunning,sounded awesome,the set was impeccable 

I am so proud of her

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

memomemome
57 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

The performance was amazing :giveup:  That set is beautiful I hope it's a hint for how video might look like :flutter:

hopefully :gaycat:

StarryNight? I see you :lolga:

Stewful2929

Whoever designed the set and idea of the performance deserves a million praises. It's up there with my all time favorite performances from someone 

tomsches

I liked the performance, but honestly I cringe every time she plays the guitar. I am a classically educated guitar player and have been playing for almost 20 years now and... she's just not good at it.

Stewful2929
1 minute ago, tomsches said:

I liked the performance, but honestly I cringe every time she plays the guitar. I am a classically educated guitar player and have been playing for almost 20 years now and... she's just not good at it.

She's still learning though. She hasn't been playing for twenty years. I think it was good for someone that hasn't played much. 

He8MyHeart

The set was beautiful. She sang wonderfully. I love her immensely. But the performance lacked her 'spark' :shrug:

ARTPOPNick
4 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

The set was beautiful. She sang wonderfully. I love her immensely. But the performance lacked her 'spark' :shrug:

this...

It was a good performance, but it didn't had "IT" for me.

22 minutes ago, Gaga Goddess said:

I loved this performance but after watching it I felt like there was something missing...:S

Her footwear :ladyhaha:

Igor Hachul

She was beautiful and sang amazingly well, but this lack of promo and still no video are turning MR into another Do what you want 

Igor Hachul

She sang so beautiful, but i didn't like that set that much, and the fake ass guitar... gurl really, stop it and just sing, you got an amazing voice.

• Guest locked this topic

Archived