Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga at 2016 American Music Awards

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She sang so beautifully and it was entirely heartfelt. She is a singer and she delivered. I also first noticed at this award show, just how mature and adult she is looking lately, compared and in a group with all of these other pop stars. I thought that was highly noticeable tonight and it suits Gaga well, maybe it's this album and songs or just that she has really come into her soul "being" recently.

I enjoyed her performance.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

The Surrealist

I liked the performance, especially the end. The stage design was kinda great, Gaga's hair was a choice, she actually played the guitar.

My favorite pics from the night:

006.jpg

007.jpg

025.JPG

It was a nice outfit, although we already had it once.

Kermit the frog

I know there might've been a second guitarist helping her or something, but it's completely sh*tty when she stops playing guitar and you can still hear her parts on it. 

Other than that, a charming performance, nice vocals. Still waiting for something big from this era.

Well anyone with ears can hear there was a full backing band behind her, it's not something that was denied and Hillary was singing too.  She was alone on the stage for effect and theatre.

PopBitch

This song is average for me.  I do really like it in the context of the album and where it is in the tracklist, but I"m not a fan of it as a standalone song, a single

I thought it was a very good performance and liked her outfit and the backdrop, but her snarling facial expressions in places cut the emotion of the song for me.  

The performance was stunning. I wish she had been playing an acoustic guitar, though. The one she was playing sounded too loud/abrasive for the beginning of the song. Other than that, wonderful. Look, set, vocals...so good. :giveup:

StarryNight

The performance was amazing :giveup:  That set is beautiful I hope it's a hint for how video might look like :flutter:

26 minutes ago, memomemome said:

Is that going to be the concept in the video?

Starry Night? I think that kinda makes sense

hopefully :gaycat:

Queen Gloria

Omfg... HA VOICE! I'm done. Officially slayed, dead and buried. That high pitched "BeLIEEVEE" giving me national anthem vibes. That was officially the best performance of MR ever. I love the kind of aggressive swagger she had while singing it, gives the song a whole new dimension. 

• Guest locked this topic

Archived