Ooolong

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ooolong
5 hours ago, bionic said:

haven't heard anything about a Russian Music Awards

I posted a 'Upcoming News and Events' spoiler for a reason girl, it's been there since the creation of the thread :stalkga:. If you mean in general, it's because this is its first year, and Christina was the only relatively big artist they could book. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

bionic
14 hours ago, Ooolong said:

I posted a 'Upcoming News and Events' spoiler for a reason girl, it's been there since the creation of the thread :stalkga:. If you mean in general, it's because this is its first year, and Christina was the only relatively big artist they could book. 

I mean the awards in general. Even as a Russian I've heard 0 about it :laughga: 

buy bionic

Ooolong

Some pics from her performance, still waiting for a quality video:

nintchdbpict000287545733.jpg?w=960&strip

nintchdbpict000287545731.jpg?w=960&strip

nintchdbpict000287545732.jpg?w=960&strip

nintchdbpict000287545655.jpg?w=626&strip

nintchdbpict000287545775.jpg?w=566&strip

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Ooolong

Here's the best version of the performance to be found at this point. Only Genie In A Bottle/2.0 and Beautiful were televised. Some are saying this is Christina's decision (she's known for not allowing her performances to be televised, despite tons of them being recorded by professionals) but ultimately most are just assuming it was to fit the time slot. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Cyber Babylon

last time this bitch release ha album was in 2012 and it was a hot mees!now is almost 2017!this bitch need to hurry the **** up i've been ****ing wating for 5 yrs !!!!!!:saladga:

Ooolong

Christina celebrated her birthday at her home last night, a week early. Not sure who all was invited, other than Kylie and some of the real housewives. There's tons of low quality pics floating around on all of their social medias but I'm just gonna post this one to give y'all an idea: 

tumblr_oi1hx3sJsT1qbhhnbo1_540.jpg

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Ooolong

Her hair stylist teased this hair, but she just dressed up for essentially no reason (at least one isn't known at this point). Being a Christina stan is tough. At least she looks good :neyde:.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

• 2 weeks later...
PaperGypsy
On 19/11/2016 at 9:30 PM, GAGA1972 said:

I need her, Kesha, and Lily Allen to release albums. Then I'll never ask for any more music again 

YES :giveup: :rockstar:

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

Archived