đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Christina Aguilera

Ooolong

Featured Posts

Ooolong
4 minutes ago, Noah said:

I saw her on the B2B Tour with my mom when I was like 7 years old :O It was the best night of my live. I need her new Album to do real good. I need a B2B Part 2 or a Disco/Dance Record with simple production and not so 'Dance'-y in a 2011/2012 Lotus Way.

That's so cool :giveup:. I'd really like for Christina to do more 'soulful' music on the next album, with subtle hints of disco or even hip hop. 

Spoiler

Or anything as long as it doesn't sound like Change, really :ph34r:.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ooolong
7 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

repent :neyde:

sometimes i imagine how The Bionic Tour would've looked like :air: it would've served lewks, honestly, truly :worship2:

This subtle taste of what could have been :giveup:: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

this

but, her dance music usually flops, you know..... her ballads always do much better :sweat:

I would love her to do more with her falsetto (and then do some simple Hands To Myself kinda music) or do something like 'I Hate Boys' or 'My Girls' 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Ooolong said:

This subtle taste of what could have been :giveup:: 

this performance slays every atom in my body

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Noah said:

(and then do some simple Hands To Myself kinda music) 

no thanks tbh :air:

Ooolong
2 minutes ago, Noah said:

I would love her to do more with her falsetto (and then do some simple Hands To Myself kinda music) or do something like 'I Hate Boys' or 'My Girls' 

Her falsetto is amazing. I'd like to see her use her lower register more too, she performed a cover of Nina Simone's I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl at a festival and it sounded beautiful :giveup:.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Kanyeee West

She is really authentic, I wish she had't canceled Bionic tour, that style was so futuristic and edgy, waiting for her 2017 album, the first single was so good.

Ooolong
1 minute ago, Taka said:

She is really authentic, I wish she had't canceled Bionic tour, that style was so futuristic and edgy, waiting for her 2017 album, the first single was so good.

Yeah, the style was pretty cool, she really is a conceptual artist and it shows with every album. She can be a hard person to stan for, since every era she's quite different from the last :giveup:. If you're referring to Change, it wasn't the first single. It was a charity single released after the events in Orlando ;). I believe it was originally meant for the album, though. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

DeanWinchester

Desnudate > Elastic Love (not paying heed to her cringefest second verse) > Birds of Prey > Not Myself Tonight >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

bionic
49 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Xtina's best song of all time and forever is "I am."

Reported. The correct answer is "Birds of Prey"

buy bionic

Ooolong

How would y'all feel if Christina's next album took after something similar to The Weeknd? :lolly:

I think some mid-tempo, funky bops like this would sound great and could work really well with Christina's current voice: 

Or even something slightly more experimental but still mainstream like this: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

• 3 weeks later...
Ooolong

Bump: Christina filmed her performance for the 1st Annual "Russian National Music Awards"today, and it'll air on Dec. 9th. She wore pink hair and an all black attire. She sang a medley of: Ain't No Other Man, Dirrty, Fighter, Beautiful, and Genie 2.0 (although I haven't seen any clips for this one yet, nor Keeps Gettin' Better which some are also reporting). I'll update the thread with videos after it airs. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Archived