💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Can Gaga get a #1 song again?

Mary Jane Wayne

Featured Posts

Spanish Eyes
On 19/11/2016 at 1:18 AM, malazam said:

Probably not, If her team keeps running everything with messy releases. If they ****ing do things right, Million Reasons could go Top 10 and even Top 5.

Dancin' In Circles has the potential for the #1, If she releases it before the Super Bowl and promote It there, just call Shakira and you have the #1 Gaga. 

A-YO is an US Top 10 hit but well...:toofunny:

Get to work Lazy GaGa

Lazy Gaga?

What on earth have you done with your life that could compare to hers?

I'll wait.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam
17 minutes ago, Spanish Eyes said:

Lazy Gaga?

What on earth have you done with your life that could compare to hers?

I'll wait.

First of all, don't play the SJW with me.

Second of all, I don't work as a musician who actually puts music out.

Thrid of all, treat yo self: -it starts at the minute u need-

another shot before we kiss the other side

Spanish Eyes
19 hours ago, malazam said:

SJW? It doesn't take an SJW to tell you're an entitled SOB who wants to live vicariously through a pop star. 

19 hours ago, malazam said:

7 minutes ago, Spanish Eyes said:

SJW? It doesn't take an SJW to tell you're an entitled SOB who wants to live vicariously through a pop star. 

Oh honey drag ha filthy ass to where it belongs :giggle:

President Trump

No, she is just going to have moderate success for the rest of her career. She wasn't the Madonna of our generation, she was the Cyndi Lauper, but that's OK! Cyndi does great things. 

Ma ma pa pa pa

boyerased

She can- if she wants to.

People built her up as the Madonna replacement, and when she turned her back and became not a boundary pushing thing they turned their back against her.

People expect the Gaga brand to push the limits, in POP MUSIC. They expect her to come out with fresh and catchy songs that you wouldn't be shy to be caught listening to paired with iconic visuals.

They don't want her to be too deep in her personality and too serious—her visuals and videos should speak for themselves.

Also it has to do with her not having enough street-cred, she's not just cool to listen to cause she takes it too seriously that it borders cheesy. TBH I wonder what Gaga is now had Fame Kills happened, her Kanye West conmection could've been proven useful to todays climate.

MiddleZone

I'm not sure. it almost seems as though the momentum has been lost and the GP aren't interested quite enough in her to get her a #1 single.

Everyone saying dancing in circles needs be a single

DANCING IN CURCLES SHOULD NOT BE A SINGLE 

John Wayne needs to be a single

FATCAT

If she puts enough work in, sure. But when no one knows you have music out, that's hard to do.

Purr more, hiss less.

SlayedForTheGod

In this album era the answer is no. its not going to take promo, videos or anything. she just isnt making the kind of music that sells at the moment. shes not working with anyone exciting(not to bash florence but gp doesnt really get excited at the sound of her name). if she wanted to, she could get a hit song. im under the impression she doesnt really care about that anymore and thats completely ok.

Archived