Mary Jane Wayne
Just now, Mason Fox said:

million reasons is our only hope imo

Is it doing well though? :S

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Judas

I was legit thinking about the she thing this morning, and wanted to make a thread too! :emma:

And yea this:

1 minute ago, Stef said:

Honestly, no. 

Gaga's peak came before the streaming era and before social media was at its peak. Gaga was the queen of YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc back in 2009-2011. But looking at her numbers these days compared to other videos is quite sad. 

Born This Way was HUGE in 2011, the views were HUGE in 2011, but they haven't even cracked 200m yet, and in 2016 thats quite abysmal really :rip: 

Gaga is essentially in an industry dominated by streaming figures, Spotify and Apple Music has artists like Drake and The Chainsmokers doing massive numbers meanwhile Gaga's streaming power lets her down immensely.

I'd like to see Gaga finding a comfortable place in the new streaming era, but as of right now, she's still an outsider in this new industry.

Time progressed and sadly she didn't. I mean if she threw herself onto a premade beat with a tropical trap hook with a featured rapper, she could begin to build foundation, but she's not that kind of artist. 

From here on out we should probably focus on her album numbers tbh

I was lazy to type this out, and you did :duck:

Luke78619

She needs the hype and she doesn't have that as much anymore. Of course, she had songs worth the number one spot

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Just now, Mary Jane Wayne said:

Nowhere in the Top 100 in US or UK

Top 80 in Canada

Top 70 in AUS

Top 40 in NZ

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Computer

I don't think so. 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Mason Fox
2 minutes ago, Mary Jane Wayne said:

I'm hoping it will once the MV drops & she starts promo again

Release Hey Girl as the 3rd single in the UK and get that #1 for 2 days.

Dancing in Circles ft. Any Rapper.

Release new music days before the Super Bowl.

I don't see any other way. 

Sherlock112

I'm here for DIC Jazz version Ft. The Legendary Tony Bennett and Wannabe The chainsmokers surely it will top the charts straight for 20000 minutes 😂

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

PMKKARDASHiAN

Not this album cycle, sadly. 

Unpopular opinion but PI is miles above DiC and we saw how well that went. DiC would suffer the same fate as MTN and GUY.

ShockPop

Streaming stops her, but she hasn't made a decent song/video combo to kill charts since telephone.

If she performs MR at the AMAs with a video release the next day, Ellen the day after and beats commercial and Pepsi max ad all at once... She could stand a chance.

alejandreaux

Her promo would have to be on point for it to happen again. flawless videos, performances, etc. MR could easily be a top ten but it seems like the promo has been completely stalled for some reason? (The Joanne era has come to a full halt ever since the elections happened tbh) 

If MR wouldve been added to radio shortly after Carpool Karaoke happened, with an amazing music video a couple days later, she'd have another top 10 on her hands. Gaga and her team have missed so many easy opportunities for her to be slaying and at the forefront of music again, it's really perplexing. It's like they really don't know how to coordinate everything properly so that it fits and makes sense anymore :giveup:

Archived