Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

CAN WE TALK ABOUT / Freakshow

VenusPenus

Featured Posts

CyanLights
47 minutes ago, huttont said:

Coven was the worst imo

I genuinely enjoyed every season more than it.

Murder House > Asylum > Roanoke > Freakshow = Hotel > Coven

Couldn't ageee more, Coven was way to campy and "bit*hy." It felt like a trial run of Scrwam Queeens 

Bradley

Hotel is so underrated. It's better than Murder House and Freak Show imo.

Roanoke > Asylum > Hotel > Coven > Murder House > Freak Show

Ooolong

Freakshow had the most potential with the largest let down. Hotel wasn't much better but certain aspects of it made it more enjoyable for me, like the score :giveup:.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

huttont
9 hours ago, CyanLights said:

Couldn't ageee more, Coven was way to campy and "bit*hy." It felt like a trial run of Scrwam Queeens 

YES! It had so much potential too. That's the worst part. If it had stuck to similar themes to the opening sequence, it would have been amazing. It went off on too many side plot lines. Plus anytime someone "died", they just brought them back the next episode.

CyanLights
4 hours ago, huttont said:

YES! It had so much potential too. That's the worst part. If it had stuck to similar themes to the opening sequence, it would have been amazing. It went off on too many side plot lines. Plus anytime someone "died", they just brought them back the next episode.

Exactly. I hated the whole bringing someone back to life thing it was ridiculous. The one character I did like ended up getting stuck in her own personal hell. The opening and the teasers were fantastic visually and the sets themselves were spot on but the whole cringy "bit€hy" attidue and vibe of the show was awful. It's American Horror Story, not American Silly Story

ModernEcstasy

I've just finished watching Asylum and I can now see why people say that seasons 5 & 6 are poor in comparison. 

The story is wonderful. The characters are great. 

I am actually upset at how bad I now think Hotel and Roanoke are!!!

OT: I'm about to start watching Freakshow

Archived