Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Porcelain Black

Squidward T

Featured Posts

Oh lord this album is great from what I've heard so far

We're still missing like 4 tracks according to the album tracklist she tweeted forever ago. Because it has One Woman Army on it

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're still missing like 4 tracks according to the album tracklist she tweeted forever ago. Because it has One Woman Army on it

I'm honestly surprised we got any of this at all to be perfectly honest, from the rate things were going I didn't think these tracks would see the light of day in any form than the ones we already had them in

I just listened to Mannequin Factory and I liked it... I hope that I won't fall in love with her music just yet though. I had to go through so much with AB for my thirst to be quenched... I don't wanna experience that again! :toofunny: :messga: 

Giorno Giovanna

please please can somebody pm me a link with all that leaked in best quality possible

i was so raving years long with that tiny mannequin factory snippet....heaven pls pm me a link :wub:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Paper Gangsta

I just listened to Mannequin Factory and I liked it... I hope that I won't fall in love with her music just yet though. I had to go through so much with AB for my thirst to be quenched... I don't wanna experience that again! :toofunny:  :messga:

She said new album is 1000% coming this year

She said new album is 1000% coming this year

Oh well that's good. Is she staying with the same label?

Paper Gangsta

Oh well that's good. Is she staying with the same label?

nope.

She dropped RedOne and scrapped Manequin Factory few weeks/months ago. Now MF leaked but that doesn't change anything Porcelain said new album is coming this year, and now that she isn't with redone delays shouldn't occur

DirtyLittleMonster

There's 9 songs that haven't been leaked yet and another song (10th) is called Rock Angels, and it was going to be used on the Soundtrack for the Rock of Ages film.

been listening to the leaks on repeat since they came out 

I really wish they would have put out this album

promo

performances

tour 

I need that ish 

Darcklighter22

Finally having listened to the tracks with my Beats...yeah these tracks aren't mastered...but still do sound good. Can't wait for her album to come out this year and hear her new sound post RedOne

• Mills locked this topic

Archived