💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Porcelain Black

Squidward T

Featured Posts

The Stranger

What some of the people on this very site, who are also on twitter, have said to her is just DISGUSTING. They are Gaga fans and they have told her every horrible thing you can imagine, including telling her to kill herself repeatedly. I'm sorry, but it's just not okay. Especially not with all the suicides we've learned of in the past year. It's not something to joke about to someone else like that. It ****ing hurts even more when you're already thinking that way.

THIS OMFG.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh okay I am back to loving her. I'm not defending her bull**** Twitter stuff though. But her music/image/creativity is too perfect. So underrated. I think people always forget behind all the Twitter-attacks, bad grammar, d--gs, DETROIT shoutouts, etc. that she's a very talented musician/songwriter/artist in general + creates consistently good material.

The Stranger

Ugh okay I am back to loving her. I'm not defending her bull**** Twitter stuff though. But her music/image/creativity is too perfect. So underrated. I think people always forget behind all the Twitter-attacks, bad grammar, d--gs, DETROIT shoutouts, etc. that she's a very talented musician/songwriter/artist in general + creates consistently good material.

Agree :legend:

:clap:

Valentino

Honey, I never said it was on this site. I said people from GGD did it. I mentioned twitter because that's where it was.

And the things some say on that other site are even worse. I wish everyone one would just calm down. :ohno:

The Stranger

:legend:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:worship:

I'm a Porcelain stan now. I've loved her music since TIWRNRLL and have been loving her music >>>>>>>>>>>

And the things some say on that other site are even worse. I wish everyone one would just calm down. :ohno:

Twitter is the scariest. :eww:

Valentino

Twitter is the scariest. :eww:

Free rein on Twitter you see. :coffee:

And if you need a friend knock again I really hope I

can be the one you lean on don't be shy.

:legend:

I'm not getting excited about the album anymore but OMG. :cry:

I know. I know. :hug: :giveup:

tylerjudas

Might be "hit after hit" to her ears but it's flop after flop to everyone else's.

Can't wait for this b---h to be dropped.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived