Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Will Chainsmokers Beat Mariah Carey's Record? (Billboard)

Poope MOnster

Featured Posts

On 11/4/2016 at 0:03 PM, Goosey said:

I don't understand it. That song is repetitive, basic and outright annoying. It's not even catchy. It's horrible. I can't see it appealing to anyone but the most vapid of teens. Awful.

11 weeks!?

:oprah:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaisitalian

America shouldn't have let One Dance had 10 weeks.

And American can't let Closer have 12 weeks.

I don't think Closer is as terrible as people on here make it out to be - it's no less generic or boring than most stuff that smashes these days, at least. But it is an absolute wonder that it's taken off in the way that is has. It's just very non eventful and certainly doesn't sound like a song you'd expect to take this record. Very dull indeed. 

TheFame Monster

24K Magic has been higher on iTunes for the past few days and continues to get Green Updates.  It's about to hit #1 on iTunes. Top 5 on Radio. 

The Weeknd it Top 5 on all platforms(iTunes, Radio, #1 Spotify)   

Not sure though. I want to say no, but the AMAs are still two weeks away and the chart releases are delayed. So the chart for the AMA week won't be released until a week or two later 

TheFame Monster
5 minutes ago, Harry said:

I don't think Closer is as terrible as people on here make it out to be - it's no less generic or boring than most stuff that smashes these days, at least. But it is an absolute wonder that it's taken off in the way that is has. It's just very non eventful and certainly doesn't sound like a song you'd expect to take this record. Very dull indeed. 

All of the #1 songs this year have been trash. Work, One Dance, Can't Stop the Feeling, Panda, and Closer.  

Who actually buys singles anymore? Like, iTunes seems so old-fashioned now. I can't believe it's still going in the streaming world we live in now.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

DeleteMyAccount
6 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

All of the #1 songs this year have been trash. Work, One Dance, Can't Stop the Feeling, Panda, and Closer.  

Wait, there's only been 5 #1 songs on the chart this year?... 

Can't Stop the Feeling is pretty good though when you compare it to the others...

TheFame Monster
10 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Wait, there's only been 5 #1 songs on the chart this year?... 

Can't Stop the Feeling is pretty good though when you compare it to the others...

There was also Sorry, Love Yourself, Pillowtalk, and Cheap Thrills 

DeleteMyAccount
1 minute ago, TheFame Monster said:

There was also Sorry, Love Yourself, Pillowtalk, and Cheap Thrills 

That's better..

Antonio

CS2445317-02A-BIG.jpg

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Bette Davis

What am I not hearing that everyone else is? Is this song actually really great and I just have horrible taste? Am I slightly deaf?

tumblr_of1k9mPcrm1u6n38po1_250.gif

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

5 hours ago, Bebe said:

:oprah:

At that point I hadn't actually heard any of their work :nails:

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Eighteen

i kinda like the song. there's nothing wrong with simplicity. the lyrics aren't that bad either i mean i honestly prefer it over the lyrics in PI which is a little bit on the amateur side and not gaga's best D:

Archived