funny

Worst Pop Album Covers

Rockets

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, Bette Davis said:

Taylor_Swift_-_1989.png

Madonna_-_Rebel_Heart_(Official_Album_Co

Beyonce_-_Lemonade_(Official_Album_Cover

Respect your opinions on these but strongly disagree :) 'Rebel Heart' is a perfect cover, the definition of ICONIC. 'Lemonade' suits its material just fine as well, so does '89'

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bette Davis
21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Oooohhh... ok :hug:

That's just my opinion though :hug:

15 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Respect your opinions on these but strongly disagree :) 'Rebel Heart' is a perfect cover, the definition of ICONIC. 'Lemonade' suits its material just fine as well, so does '89'

I guess in a nutshell I just think Rebel Heart is really funny looking and both Lemonade and 1989 deserved much better covers. I can totally understand why others love them though and respect those opinions. Just a matter of different tastes :)

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

1 minute ago, Bette Davis said:

That's just my opinion though :hug:

I guess in a nutshell I just think Rebel Heart is really funny looking and both Lemonade and 1989 deserved much better covers. I can totally understand why others love them though. Just a matter of different tastes :)

I get it :) I don't always agree with people's tastes either. Speaking of Madonna, as an example, while i liked the cover of 'Ray of Light' (and i think it represents the title track nicely) i felt that it didn't speak for the whole album. Most of the tracks felt very 'cool' and even 'cold' but not in a bad way, just in a futuristic/dramatic type of sense. This was shown much better from the actual music videos for 'Frozen', 'The Power of Goodbye', 'Nothing Really Matters' etc - the blue hues, icy tones and a mostly brunette Madonna. Yet the actual cover for the album had light, blonde hair and it never felt to me that it got the essence of the majority of the album.

Of course, after all these years of this being one of my top 3 albums of all time, i love the cover now :)

Ray_of_Light_Madonna.png 

ZiggyZiggs
2 hours ago, Anastasia said:

What why? Why is Tidal better than the rest? I don't find her album pics anything special but her music has always been much more important than visuals were imo. Does she fall under pop albums?

2d3572d9.jpg

homepage_large.f51b7331.jpg

homepage_large.ba5552a7.jpg

Tidal cover is one of my favorites but all the others omg so bad :saladga:

ZiggyZiggs
2 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

This one is fanmade:air:

No it's actually the official album cover :laughga:

ItsTommyBitch

Basic af :emma: 

Cover46.jpg

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

1 hour ago, Aussie said:

I get it  I don't always agree with people's tastes either. Speaking of Madonna, as an example, while i liked the cover of 'Ray of Light' (and i think it represents the title track nicely) i felt that it didn't speak for the whole album. Most of the tracks felt very 'cool' and even 'cold' but not in a bad way, just in a futuristic/dramatic type of sense. This was shown much better from the actual music videos for 'Frozen', 'The Power of Goodbye', 'Nothing Really Matters' etc - the blue hues, icy tones and a mostly brunette Madonna. Yet the actual cover for the album had light, blonde hair and it never felt to me that it got the essence of the majority of the album.

Of course, after all these years of this being one of my top 3 albums of all time, i love the cover now

Ray_of_Light_Madonna.png 

Are you color blind?

Evan Peters

3094.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

mia.jpg

demi+lovato+confident.png

3 hours ago, EvilCat said:

I love you gwen but what is this :toofunny:

No-Doubt-Tragic-Kingdom-album-covers-bil

trashing tragic kingdom?

tumblr_inline_neskveKtsg1s04bzr.gif

emma roberts is an abuser

5 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

The rare cover from Miley Cyrus Bangerz album:toofunny:

miley-cyrus-bangerz-rca-records-lead.jpg

The standard and deluxe editions were better but still a bit tacky

Miley-Cyrus-Bangerz-Deluxe-Edition-2013-Bangerz.pngThe fan made Bangerz covers are hella better than the official though, queen of having fans better than her cover designers:ladyhaha:

B1I8n8KCAAAsoWh.png

You've missed the point here. The whole point of the Bangerz cover was to look like a cheesy 80's album cover. 

Evan Peters
49 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

2d3572d9.jpg

homepage_large.f51b7331.jpg

homepage_large.ba5552a7.jpg

Tidal cover is one of my favorites but all the others omg so bad :saladga:

coming for the good sis fiona?

tumblr_inline_neskveKtsg1s04bzr.gif

emma roberts is an abuser

sass bonbon
15 hours ago, boobtank said:

51WcQlD5tDL.jpg

b4927b28d4aa5a8fea6cb3b8b7bb009a.gif

Deserves the #1 spot tbh

Nominated for the second spot

made with the same software

POWER POINT!

Bangerz.png

bbhmm

XoXoJoanneGaga
8 hours ago, LORD GAGA said:

Do not compare his try hard mess to that which you pictured below, Gaga's seems to possess genuine context and creative flair, Kanye's is stupid looking for the sake of it. As for 'indpired' lol its clearly  based off a scrap book look where you paste in photos and scribble notes over the top, certainly not 'inspired' by kanye lol

Kanye's cover is literally just concrete poetry lol, it's far from a random design just for the sake of it. As a minimal work it's well executed and plays into the album's themes and structure. 

How does Gaga's booklet by contrast possess creative flair when it's just a standard lyric booklet with family photos inserted? Not that there's anything wrong with it, but to suggest it has more creativity and contextual value than the TLOP cover is silly. 

Archived