💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Worst Pop Album Covers

Rockets

Featured Posts

35 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

LYWC album cover slays! The same goes for Joanne and I don't know that last album you posted.

giphy.gif

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batwings
1 hour ago, AJH219 said:

Actually, I think it was originally going to be called Black Madonna and Madge was going to appear as the Black Madonna herself :air: 

I remember that too. There were SO many pre-HC rumors. I remember Licorice was also a supposed working title for a while.

Xoxo Adriana

The rare cover from Miley Cyrus Bangerz album:toofunny:

miley-cyrus-bangerz-rca-records-lead.jpg

The standard and deluxe editions were better but still a bit tacky

Miley-Cyrus-Bangerz-Deluxe-Edition-2013-Bangerz.pngThe fan made Bangerz covers are hella better than the official though, queen of having fans better than her cover designers:ladyhaha:

B1I8n8KCAAAsoWh.png

ApplauseftAdele
1 hour ago, Bette Davis said:

The cover is so dull, washed out and bland for such an upbeat album. I've always found her outfit choice really strange and boring for this cover.

Taylor_Swift_-_1989.png

Does this one really need an explanation? :toofunny:

Madonna_-_Rebel_Heart_(Official_Album_Co

I'm not a fan of the colors, lighting,her outfit choice (I don't like promotion of fur), or the composition (I always find myself staring at her ear). I think the font is way too small and I wish she was showing her face.

Beyonce_-_Lemonade_(Official_Album_Cover

How are these bad? Theyre all simple, aesthetically pleasing, somewhat fit the mood of the music, and are reflective of the artist's style during that era... although Taylor's didnt really match her upbeat songs, she had a lot of slower songs too like Style that match the cover. besides, compared to some others these are really well made

Bette Davis
1 minute ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

How are these bad? Theyre all simple, aesthetically pleasing, somewhat fit the mood of the music, and are reflective of the artist's style during that era... although Taylor's didnt really match her upbeat songs, she had a lot of slower songs too like Style that match the cover. besides, compared to some others these are really well made

I've already expressed and gave a short explanation for my opinion and there's really nothing more for me to say. I don't think they're well done and these artists could have done much better, but you happen to like them and think they are well done. At the end of the day there is no correct answer when critiquing art.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

CatelynnMarie
9 hours ago, Eddie said:

Britney_Spears_-_Glory_(Official_Album_C

This one :neyde:. Those lips, the lighting, the outfit:toofunny:

I absolutely LOVE this album, but the cover I can't STAND. It deserved a MUCH better cover and I won't get over it 

Anastasia
10 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

All of Fiona Apples covers except for Tidal :madge:

What why? Why is Tidal better than the rest? I don't find her album pics anything special but her music has always been much more important than visuals were imo. Does she fall under pop albums?

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

donutellha
2 hours ago, Mert said:

a2ba9b22c780f51fd828f1138220fac5.jpg

:neyde:

wow didn't know nicki did makeup hauls.

is that a swatch for the new shade?

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

The Child
On 04/11/2016 at 0:31 AM, Garr said:

w8. i forgot

nicki-minaj-the-re-up-artwork-500x500.jp 

This one is fanmade. :air:

On 04/11/2016 at 0:45 AM, RF said:

michaeljackson_coverart.jpgI hate this so much. Like, what does it mean.

I love this one it has so many symbols. He looks like he's coming back from death to deliver new music to us which he basically did with this album.

The thing around his head looks like something from a speaker and he is coming out of it which basically means music makes him and will make him eternal.

The thing he is wearing represents the galaxy, the planet and the stars. He has left our world and he is in another but his music connects us with him.

And the title says it all, by releasing new music even if he's dead, he is escaping death.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

2 hours ago, CatelynnMarie said:

I absolutely LOVE this album, but the cover I can't STAND. It deserved a MUCH better cover and I won't get over it 

Yeah me too...that cover tho:smh:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

4 hours ago, Bette Davis said:

The cover is so dull, washed out and bland for such an upbeat album. I've always found her outfit choice really strange and boring for this cover.

Taylor_Swift_-_1989.png

Does this one really need an explanation? :toofunny:

Madonna_-_Rebel_Heart_(Official_Album_Co

I'm not a fan of the colors, lighting,her outfit choice (I don't like promotion of fur), or the composition (I always find myself staring at her ear). I think the font is way too small and I wish she was showing her face.

Beyonce_-_Lemonade_(Official_Album_Cover

Oooohhh... ok :hug:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Archived